挿 08 話

ᝰ :: ⌗ ꪑ𝓲ꫀ 𖦹 ˖ ࣪ ་ ꒷꒦

˖ ࣪ ་ ꒷꒦題 LUCID LURE ! 名꒷꒦ ࣪ ་ ˖

開始 。 ━━━ EATING ISN'T supposed to be a task that would make her wish her legs would break and cease to walk a path that could lead to the dining table and results to just have the food served to her in bed rather than having to enter a zone that makes her feel as though she's years nearer her death . Ah , how terrifying must the one she's avoiding be ? For her to act this cautious ?

Well , anyone who have seen this terrifying predator could reckon and may even vouch for the unsaid feelings of this maiden , struggling to keep her thoughts straight as her hair sets straightened from it's unruly form .

The calming sways and brushes , the gentle hold of her hair that reaches to her waist . It was that long ? She never really noticed . More like , never really cared , and it's much more irking when she's aware that some woman she's not known for that long is holding her hair so tenderly .

She was scared and nervous , to such high extent that her usual fangirling antics didn't activate at all when she was slipping into clothes of historical themes that she's usually all up upon .

And maybe the vexing ex-criminal had a purpose for being too observant during times like this .

"What are you being so antsy for ?" His blank stare was never filled since earlier , he moved her from his brother's room to his and immediately asked the maids to prepare a bath , since , apparently , the scent of his brother in her bothered him as much as how it felt disappointing to eat stale bread .

She didn't really retort and didn't really mind as it's been a while since she last bathed and she really should've gotten one sooner or later .

His golden amber's normal sheen and his lopsided grin or mischievous smirks that usually flickered at her nerves and stirs her whole inner being had been replaced with akin dullness , with depths she can't quite grasp .

Drained , he hasn't left her side given the minute he came during the morning . He reprimands her for her actions , saying that she shouldn't flaunt around a place she's yet to even memorize every detail of . That made sense , what didn't was how his hand clasped around hers as if letting go felt like leaving a world he so built so well just for comfort none else could ever provide .

She was sure that he'd be dragging her to the room he had asked to be prepared for her but they step along the floor of his safe-place instead .

His feet landed first , and she was so sure the echoes of his steps were what caused her silence . She wanted to ask why are we here ? but the slump of his broad shoulders and the daze brought in his ambers that were all seen by her who walked alongside him , made keep of her mouth shut . Obediently following , and not even thinking of complaining about him touching her .