挿 01 話

F. irst thing's first-

++ look unto my uglyass profile,
and look for that oneshot
book called "ah, i love you."
go to the chapter titled
"jewel" since that's the
first chap, now, imma
be off, happy reading :)

ᝰ :: ⌗ ꪑ𝓲ꫀ 𖦹 ˖ ࣪ ་ ꒷꒦

˖ ࣪ ་ ꒷꒦題 SECOND MEETING ! 名꒷꒦ ࣪ ་ ˖

開始 。 ━━━ AGONIZED screaming. Oh my, was the police officer that dismayed with having her lips, momentarily held by the famous nanakai?

Hell yeah, she is. That was a criminal! A goddamn criminal! Kissing her?! She might be already at the age of 27 but unfortunately, no man had ever been able to take her first kiss. See how freaking innocent and pure this lady is?! Just how dare he do something as outrageous as that.

"Nene-chan? You really should rest for a bit." The sweat beside the indigo-haired-female's head was enough sign that express how worried she is for our until now flustered daikon.

"I'm alright, I'll just get these reports done and I'll take you up on your offer." Her smiling and mellow voice would have totally assured her dear friend but the way she was typing so determinedly earlier was definitely brought the thought that she'd stop soon ; down - in the hill of dumb and overly patent lies.

May it be her way of trying to calm herself or not, it's definitely just going to put her into greater danger. She has yet enough rest these past few days, maybe even weeks. She's been working nonstop, as if each day has no next day ahead of them.

She's been so strongly willed to capture the nanakai that it even seems as though she's forgetting to care for herself.

"Er - you see, Nene-chan...you" struggling to utter the words that imply how totally unconvincing Yashiro is becoming, Aoi trailed on to her words as if they were as heavy as lead.

"...may die if this continues on." Well, isn't that much of an exaggeration? But Aoi was glad Akane had come back and spoke in her stead, be it as him sounding as unbelievable or not.

"Don't joke about such thing as death, Akane-kun." It was clear that even Yashiro's strong will is starting to waver, seeing how Akane, remained to stay true to his words and look as serious as possible.

"Not sleeping much, not eating much, not giving time for yourself. Just because we're going against the nanakai doesn't necessarily give enough reason for you to torture yourself like this." Yashiro gave a very eerie reaction to such statement. Akane had always been her partner ever since she got to be a police in this area. So she usually just regard his concern as him not wanting his partner's health to be led in such disarray.