挿 03 話

ᝰ :: ⌗ ꪑ𝓲ꫀ 𖦹 ˖ ࣪ ་ ꒷꒦

˖ ࣪ ་ ꒷꒦題 YOUR ONLY CHOICE IS ME ! 名꒷꒦ ࣪ ་ ˖

開始 。 ━━━ SHE EYES the three huge men that hovered over her small body. They loomed like trees over a stray flower. Used to seeing dangerous, gangster-like beings her whole working life. Panic or fear wasn't visible in her orbs at all.

But of course, so called Amane's words just has to enter her mind.

He shrugs as Kako mouthed a question he had none the answer himself. "How is it possible that she is a roumanthro?"

Yashiro at this moment was way beyond accepting any of these crap that the two males were mouthing.

"WHAT EVEN IS A GODDAMN ROUMANTHRO!?"

She steps back, trying to gain some distance between her and the dangerous beings. Their eyes filled with nothing but hostility is way too disgusting to see.

"A special race. They are a race isolated from society and has their own country for very disturbing reasons."

What should she do? Should she run somewhere? A place with a much huge crowd would be good. Slowly she started revising a plan of her own.

"Beings that owns a large amount of divinity type of magic. They are well known healers and they also specialize in enhancing magic."

"M-may I help you?" The three's dead gaze remained fixated on her. "Come with us and you'll be of such great help." A shiver worthy grin came across the guy, in the middle's face. Their unknown intentions was boldly displayed, they looked dumb for a moment of time.

"They were madly eyed for being sold as slaves, women were used as sex slaves in hope to create a newborn that has amazing divine powers. Men were forced to work as knights or guards by different nobles. Some were just sold in auctions, y'know, stuffs like that."

"OH LOOK! IT'S AN EAGLE!" Why she thought of an eagle as a matter of distraction? I guess we'll never know, but damn that was a lotta help.

The two looked over their shoulders immediately and she had sprinted away. They looked too innocent for a moment but with not really having the right amount of assurance regarding her safety, running away seem to be the best course of action.

Damn, she sure can run. Was exactly the two gangster-like guys thoughts. "OI, ANiKi! We have to catch up to her!" Realizing they were fooled, the seemingly, kind of, smaller in terms of size, compared to the other, asked his supposedly, older brother.

"AH! RIGHT! The Young Boss would be saddened if he finds out how another homeless kid is running around!" Surprisingly, the three gangsters aren't that bad of a guy. They just assumed that the creme-haired was a stray kid with no home. They often misjudge others as too short when in reality, they're just too tall.