Chapter 1

Alyssa's POV

"Hurry up, we're never gonna get tickets to magcon if you're walking this slow!" my best friend Olivia screamed. We are obsessed with Magcon. My name's Alyssa McDonald, I live with my step dad and mom, and i'm an only child. My life was pretty sad before I discovered magcon. I am bullied every single day at school by the "Barbies". They push me to the ground, call me names, and start fights with me. Olivia always finds a way to get me out of that mess. One day we discovered magcon and I fell in love. They were so perfect and amazing and always cheered me up. I kinda look like Jack Gilinsky too. We have the same eyes, hair color, and nose. Olivia calls me the "mini Gilinsky".

Olivia and I run into my house. "Mom, Dad, can we get Magcon tickets." they looked at each other and said they needed to talk to me. Olivia and I sat across from my parents at the kitchen table. "You have a brother, his name is Jack, Jack Gilinsky. Your father and I divorced after u turned one. Your real last name is Gilinsky. Jack went with his dad and you stayed with me." I was shocked infuriated, and happy all at once. "Why didn't you tell me? Can I meet him? Jack Gilinsky is my brother." I started crying in happiness and shock. "We are going to take u to jack's house right now and u will live there because we are going on a business trip for 2 years." my mom said. Olivia and I packed almost everything I owned and Olivia and I said our goodbyes. "Thank you for sticking by my side and being the bestest best friend." We both said at the same time.

I drove off to Jack's house and five minutes later we arrived. I walked to the door and rung the door bell.

Jack's POV

I can't believe I haven't tried to find my sister, I've been so upset and down on myself ever since dad and I left mom and Alyssa. 13 years ago. my mom called today telling me she was going on a business trip for 2 years and needed someone to look after Alyssa. This was perfect I finally got my baby sister back. I told my mom to bring her over right away.

In an hour I heard a knock at my door, it was Alyssa. I opened it and engulfed her in a huge hug. I pulled away and she was crying.'What's wrong baby girl?" I asked. "I've needed someone who I could talk to in my life and that person is finally here." she said. She rolled up her sleeves to show cuts up and down her arms, "You saved me." she said and we both broke down in tears. "don't cry, you're safe now." I said wiping away her tears. "Lets get you unpacked."

In about an hour we finished unpacking her stuff and I learned about her best friend, her bullies, and her love for magcon. "Do you want to meet the rest o magcon, like right now?" I asked. "YAS!" she screamed. I texted all the guys to come over my place.

(A/N this is my first fanfic and I don't think it's that good but I would like it if you could comment an give me feedback thanks!