Chapter 5

Alyssa's POV

I woke up around ten to find Olivia, jack, carter, Taylor, and. Shawn scattered across the bed. I look to carter to see that he's snuggling Paul the panda and I take a picture and post it on Instagram. I go down stairs and see that Hayes, Nash, cam, and Jj asleep. Aaron is awake and in the kitchen on his phone. "Hey Aaron." I say going up to him and hugging him. "Good morning beautiful!" he says and I start blushing. You have a boyfriend Alyssa snap out of it.

"Hey a bear" I say. "Yeah a dawg." Aaron answers which makes me giggle. "I wanna prank the guys. So I was thinking smack cam hayes, Nash, and cam and draw all over eeryone upstairs." I say. "What about Johnson?" Aaron asks. "he'll be our partner in crime." We wake up Johnson and tell him abou the plan. I'm gonna smack cam hayes, aaron's gonna get Nash, and jack will get Cameron.

I take out my phone an start vining. "Smack Cam!" I whisper. On the count of three we smack cam the three guys and their reactions were priceless. Nash looked like he was about to kill Aaron, cam just went to sleep like nothing happened, and hayes tackled me to the ground. "Good morning I you too." I said sarcastically. Hayes got off me and I walked to the kitchen. "Babe, what's wrong?" he asked walking in after me. "You tackled me." I said with a pouty face. 'Aww I'm sorry, but I know what would make you feel better." he said. He kissed me and said, "all better."

I grab six markers and I handed the Guys one. We snuck up to my room and found that everyone was still asleep. We drew on everyone and their faces and arms were covered. We took a bunch of pictures an posted them on all or our social medias. We blew and air horn and everyone shot up. "Alyssa, I'm gonna kill you!" Carter said and started running after me. I screamed and ran outside. He was getting closer and closer and he picked me up and threw me into the pool while everyone was vining and taking pictures. "Can't swim!" I said pretending to drown. Carter, along with all the other guys dove in to try and get me. Carter picked me up and I shoved him under water. "Oh my god bae don't scare me like that!" Matt yelled. "She's my bae!" Taylor said pulling me to him. "Back off she's my girl." Hayes yelled taking me from Taylor. I hugged hayes and stuck my tongue out at Matt and Taylor. "Hateful!" Matt said like skylynn and we all started laughing.

We all got dressed and ate lunch. "JJAAACCCKKK!" I yelled. "What?" he asked walking up to me. "I'm bored, can we got to the movies?" I asked. "Sure, but can I invite Jacob he said he wanted to meet you." He asked. I nodded. Jacob whitesides wanted to meet me. Everyone split up into two cars.

Me, hayes, jack, Taylor, and carter went into one car while
Aaron, jack j, Nash, Cameron, and Shawn went to the other. Jacob was meeting us there.

We arrived In ten minutes and saw Jacob waiting for us. We all got out and the guys gave him bro hugs. I ran up to him an gave him hug while he spun me around. "So you're the famous Alyssa!" he said and I giggled and nodded. He gave me another hug and said,"You're so cute!" "Is jox real?" I asked. "No, but I want jalyssa to be real." he said and winked at me. I felt a little uncomfortable so I went to Hayes and he put his arm around me protectively. We decided on seeing mocking jay and it was amazing. After the movie, we took a group picture and everyone posted it with #squadgoals.

Jack, jack and I went back to the house and relaxed. "Jacks, when do we have Magcon?" I asked. "We're leaving for Magcon tomorrow at 12 so you might wanna get packed." Gilinsky said. "Fu-fudgeicles how am I supposed to pack three months of clothes in two hours?" I asked. "I'll call Mahogany, she'll help you pack."

Mahogany came over in about ten minutes and she was so sweet, we totally clicked. "So Alyssa, do you like anyone?" mahogany asked. "Me and Hayes are going out, but I think Jacob might like me. I used to have the biggest crush on him, but I'm dating hayes rn so I only like him as a friend. It's complicated because your first crush finally likes you, but your taken. I have the sweetest boyfriend, so that's great because he makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world." I say. "Ah young love." Mahogany says and we both crack up. After an hour we finish packing and mahogany decides to sleep over because its midnight.

(A/N if you're reading this and you enjoy it or have suggestions please leave a comment and I will adjust te story. If you liked this chapter please vote and follow 😉)