Chapter 8

Mahogany's POV

Alyssa just ran into the room crying and I'm really worried. "Lyss what happened?" I asked. 'Ca-carter kissed me but I didn't kiss back and I feel horrible because its like I'm cheating on Hayes. I'm a slut!" she said and started crying even more. I rubbed her back and hugged her. "Alyssa you are not cheating on Hayes, carter kissed you , you didn't kiss him. Don't you call yourself a slut you are the complete opposite. Carter is the jerk here. You're completely happy in a relationship and then he screws it up. Just cause he likes you." I say. "You don't see Jacob and Aaron kissing me and screwing up my relationship." Alyssa says. "Want me to pull hayes in here so you can tell him what happened?" I asked. Alyssa nodded and I texted hayes.

Taylor's POV

We were playing hide and seek and we called Alyssa cause we couldn't find her and carter and all of a sudden she just bolts out of the elevator with tears rolling down her cheek. Matt and I tried to talk to her but she just pushed right by us and went to her room with lox. I went back in my room with all the guys except carter because he didn't come back yet. "What's up with alyssa?" Matt asked. "Idek." I answered. "WHAT HAPPENED?" jack and hayes yelled. "She came out of the elevator crying and went straight to her room." I said. "Lox texted me and told me to go see alyssa. I'll be back I'm a bit." Hayes said.

Hayes's POV

I'm so sad my girl is crying and it killed me to see here like this. I ran up to her and ave her a hug. "What'd wrong?" I asked. "You have to promise not to freak out of get mad." She said. "Of course I won't." I said. "Carter kissed me while we were hiding, but I didn't kiss back and I pulled away and pushed him away and then it felt like I was cheating on you and now I'm like this." She said while crying. I'm mad at carter not alyssa. She didn't do anything wrong. I'm gonna kill him after I fix alyssa. "Baby stop crying I'm not mad." I said. "I love you and I know you wouldn't cheat." I said. "I love you too." She said and hugged me. "Can I tell your brother what happened?" I asked. "Yes but make sure he doesn't hurt carter too bad okay?" she said. "Okay." I answered. "Now why don't you and Lox get some rest magcon's tomorrow." I said. She nodded and gave me a kiss.

I ran back to my room and told the guys everything. 'I'm gonna kill him!" jack says. "How could he do that?" Aaron asks. "I hate him! I fckin hate him!" Taylor screamed. "Hate who?" carter asked while walking into the room. "YOU, YOU DUMBASS KISSIN MY SISTER YOU'RE 4 YEARS OLDER THAN HER, SHE DIDNT WANT YOU TO KISS HER, SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND, AND YOU'RE MY BESTRIEND AND HAYES' BEST FRIEND WTF DUDE!" Jack yelled and started beating him up. 'Let me
Explain. It was Sarah, Sarah told me
To do it. She wanted Hayes back and she told me If I didn't break you guys up she'd get people to Hurt you." Carter said. "You're scared of a 15 year old girl?" Taylor asked. "With a gun." Carter said. We came d security and showed them what Jordan looked like and they said they wouldn't let her in. I hate Sarah. We dated for a month and I found out that she was cheating on my and hooking up with another guy the while time. I need to tell Alyssa so carter and lyssa's friendship isn't ruined.