Chapter 9

Alyssa's POV

*bing* my eyes jolted open as I heard my phone went off. It's 10 crap magcon's today.

Bandana bae hey can you meet me in my room
Bandana queen sure but I'm coming in my pajamas
Bandana bae you're always so perfect
Bandana queen aww you're too sweet thx bae

I went to Taylor's room and knocked on his door. 'Hey!" I said as Taylor tackled me in a hug. 'I missed you so much." Taylor said whole he was on top of me. "I saw you yesterday." I stated. "Ik but I still missed you. Ilysm bae." He said and hugged me. "Ilym!" I said. "Nope ilym." He said. "Impossible." I said. "Well the impossible just got possible." He said. I giggled and he kissed me on the cheek. I started blushing.

"So why am I here?" I asked while sitting on his bed next to him. "Why don't you ask him." Taylor said and I turned around and saw carter. I started backing up onto Taylor's lap. "No, Alyssa it's okay let him explain!' Taylor said. "I can't trust him!" I said my eyes starting to water. "OMG Alyssa I'm so sorry Hayes' ex threatened me and said that if I didn't break you guys up she would hurt you and I didn't want that to happen. I'm so sorry." Carter said. "Oh my god carter I'm so sorry." I said hugging him. "It's okay I'm sorry I was such a d bag. Friends?" he asked. "Best friends!" I said and he laughed. "I missed this!" carter said pulling me to his side. "Me too!" I said while resting my head on his shoulder. "You didn't miss me?" Matt said walking out of the bathroom. "Of course I missed you mattyboo!" I said and hugged him. "Ally it's 11 magcon starts at one." Taylor says. "Fu-fudge!" I scream and run to my room.

I get ready, put on makeup, and put my hair half up and half down. "Come on lox!" I yell and she comes out of the bathroom. "Cute!" we both say at the same time and giggle. We go out in the hallway and gather all the boys. Sego downstairs for the venue and go backstage. People start coming in and I'm getting nervous. "Babe you'll do fine!" Hayes says and he hugs me. "Alyssa I'm so proud of you, you'll be amazing out there. Shine bright" jack starts. "Like a diamond!" I answer and hug him.

We are told to get ready because we're going on in five minutes. Before we knew it mahogany started calling our names. "Nash Grier" "Cameron Dallas" "Matt Espinosa" "Carter Reynolds" "Taylor Caniff" "Aaron Carpenter" "Shawn Mendes" "Jacob Whitesides" "jack Johnson" "Jack Gilinsky" "Hayes Grier' "Alyssa Gilinsky" we do the nae nae and the lipgloss dance. Next we do a q and a. The questions consisted of will you Marry me and will you have my babies. The last question was asked by a girl around 13. "Are Alyssa and Hayes dating?" we look at each other he pulls me to his side. "Yes!" we both say and the crowd starts cheering.

Now all the singers are going to preform. Jack and Jack sin a few of their songs. My favorite was wildlife me and Hayes were dancing crazily while everyone was making vines. Next was Jacob. He sang Words and You're perfect. Now it was Shawn and I's turn. We sing beside you, say something, steal my girl and dark side. Matt, taylor, Aaron, Jacob, and Shawn dance around me while singing,

[Matt]
She's been my queen
Since we were sixteen
We want the same things
We dream the same dreams
Alright Alright
I got it all 'Cause she is the one
Her mom calls me love
Her dad calls me son
Alright Alright

[Aaron]
I know,
I know
I know
For sure

[All ~ Jacob]
Everybody wanna steal my girl Everybody wanna take her heart away Couple billion in the whole wide world Find another one
'cause
She belongs to me
(x2)

[All] Na na na na na na
(oh yeah) Na na na na na na (alright) Na na na na na na Na na na
She belongs to me

[Taylor]
Kisses that queen
Her walk is so mean
And every jaw drops
When she's in those jeans
Alright Alright

[Shawn]
I don't exist if I don't have her
The sun doesn't shine
The world doesn't turn
Alright Alright

[Aaron]
But I know
I know
I know
For sure

[All ~ Jacob]
Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away Couple billion in the whole wide world Find another one
'cause She belongs to me
(x2)

[All] Na na na na na na (oh yeah)
Na na na na na na (alright)
Na na na na na na Na na na

[Jacob]
She knows she knows
That I never let her down before
She knows she knows
That I never gonna let them
Take her love from me now

[All ~ Matt]
Everybody wants to steal my girl Everybody wants to take her love away Couple billion in the whole wide world Well, find another one
'cause she belongs to me
(x2)
[All] Na na na na na na (oh yeah) (Alright)
Na na na na na na (alright)
Na na na na na na (yeah)
She belongs to me Na na na na na na (she belongs to me)
Na na na na na na (alright)
Na na na na na na She belongs to me

They sing and it was hysterical! Next I sing Amnesia. At first I was really shy! but towards the end I broke out of my shell. I got a huge round of applause and exited the stage. 'You were amazing!" Hayes says and kisses me on the cheek. "I'm so proud!" jack says. Taylor just picks me up and spins me around. Matt takes me from Taylor and runs out of the backstage area towards the meet and greet area. Hayes takes me from Matt so we can start the meet and greet. I'm so excited to meet the fans.