Chapter 4 (the date)

Alyssa's POV

I woke up to"Aww they look so cute!" "Adorable." "#halyssa!" "he has a good two seconds before I kick his ass." And camera clicks. "The princess has awoken!" carter said. "I'm a queen bitch" I answered. "Yas that made the perfect vine!" Cameron said. I slept really good. I looked under me and it turns out I fell asleep on Hayes and by on i mean legit on top of Hayes. I quickly got up so he wouldn't be uncomfortable. I better check social media they probably posted those photos. "Matthew Espinosa where is my phone?" I asked. "I don't have it this time I swear." He said. "I have it." nash said and started running. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU HAMILTON NASH GRIER!" I finally caught up to him and jumped on top of him. "Give me my phone." I demanded. "Only if I get a kiss." He said. I have him the dirtiest look. "You know your own brother likes me and you have the nerve to ask me that. Uh Nash I'm disgusted." I ran to go find jack he's gonna kill nash. "JACK!" I screamed. "No, no, no, no here's your phone I was kidding." Nash said. "Why thank you and did you happen to hack my social medias?" I asked. It turns out he did 30 pictures on twitter and instagram and each of the boys posted pics of me and Hayes.

Nashy😚 your welcome
Alyssa 😠

I walked over to the couch and saw that Hayes was awake. "Hey Hayesypoo." I said giving him a hug. "Morning beautiful." "I don't get a hug!?" Carter says. "aww carter." I said and ran up and hugged him. He held me on his hip and carried me to the kitchen where all the boys were. Carter took a picture of us and posted it on IG with "My little baby 😍😘" "I'm not even gonna ask what happened." Shawn says walking to the fridge. "Hey jack when can I meet dad?" I asked. The boys exchanged nervous glances the answered me. "Ally, there's no easy way to say this...but dad is dead." jack said. I started balling my eyes out. The boys brought me into a group hug and cam sat me down on his lap. "It's okay baby girl, you're gonna get through this, you have all of us and jack, jacks like a dad. did you see the way he almost kicked taylor's ass?" That made me giggle. hayes took me off Cameron's lap and sat me in front of him. "We all care about you, I care about you." hayes said. "That was the sweetest think anyone's ever said to me!" I exclaimed. "What about that little thing I said to u before Hayes stole u from me?" cam asked. "No cam, I'm pretty sure hayes is sweeter." I said. Cam pretended to be offended . "Just kidding ily Cam." I said giving him a hug. Jack just stared at us. (A/N if I just say jack that means its Gilinsky) "aw jack ilym than Cameron." I said giving jack a hug. "Zayummmmm bæ that hurt in here." Cam said pointing to his heart. I rolled my eyes and walked to my room and got ready.

Bandana Queen 👸😘 hey its 1 you wanna go to the mall now
Bandana King 😍😘 yeah meet me at my car
Bandana Queen 👸😘 kk heading out now

"Jack I'm going to the mall with Taylor." I said before walking out the door. "Okay" jack replied. "Why would I care?" Johnson asked I gasped pretending to look hurt and he came over giving me a hug.

When we got to the car Dark Side by Trevor Moran was playing me and Taylor looked at each other and started belting out the lyrics. "Baby I feel you pull me to the dark side. One look and u control me from the inside. I'm just a puppet on your strings, you can make me do anything oh." we screamed while vining. "Taylor can you help me pick out an outfit, I'm going on a date with Hayes tonight." "Of course."

We walked into Hollister and I started texting Olivia outfits.

Ally *pic of floral dress*
Livi buy that but save it for a fancy date
Ally pic above
Livi perfect and you have to introduce me to magcon when I come
Ally of course they'll love you

"Come on Taylor lets go get bandanas!" I yelled and we ran to the bandana store where you can personalize your own bandana. "Hello my name is Ella how may I help you?" "hi ella, we wanted to know if we could get two tye dye bandanas. one that says Queen and the other says king." I said. "Of course that will be ready in 20 minutes." She answered.

While we were waiting for the bandanas to be ready, we want to Starbucks and both got java chips. "I don't see how people think cotton candy fraps are better than java chips." Taylor said. "Ikr me and my best friend Olivia always faught over which drink was better." "like cotton candy is a snack not a drink!" "somebody finally gets me!" I exclaim.

In ten minutes we go pick up our bandanas which can out amazing! we posted selfies on Instagram and some fans found out where we were. We took some pictures then we got swarmed. Security took us out a back door and we ran to the car. "Well that was an experience." I said once we were close to home. "Yep you weren't that scared were you?" "only a little bit." I answered. "Well, if you ever
Feel scared or unsafe you tell me and we'll come right home." Taylor said as we pulled into the driveway.

When we walked in, Hayes was at the door. "Hey, what time are we leaving? I asked. "I was thinking around five." Hayes said. "Okay." I said as I kissed his cheek and went to look for jack. "Hey jack can Olivia, my best friend, come over to help me get ready for my date." I asked. "Sure and WHAT DATE?" jack asked. "Oh yeah Hayes asked me on a date last night." I replied.

Alyssa: come over jack g's house rn and help me get ready for my date all the guys are here *insert address*
Olivia: I'll be right over

In five minutes Olivia was at the door. "OLIVIA!!!" I screamed while hugging her. "BAE!!!!" She screamed back. "Um she's my bae so back off" Matt said. "She's my Bandana Bae/Queen!" Taylor screamed. I laughed. "Do you want me to introduce you to everyone?" I asked. "YAS!" Olivia screamed. "Okay so Olivia this is Aaron, cam, Nash, Hayes, tTaylor, Matt, jack, jack, and carter. Guys this is my best friend Olivia. Don't bug us, we're gonna be busy." I said.

We ran up to my room and she started doing my makeup. "Did you see the way Johnson was looking at you?!" "Yea do you think he likes me?" Olivia asked. "Of course!" "I need to meet Jacob once you meet him so you and Hayes, are you an item?" She asked. "Im not 100% sure If he wants to be with me but I really want to be with him." I answered.

Olivia curled my hair and got me ready in an hour in a half. once I was done, there was a knock at my door. I opened it and there was Hayes holding a rose. "Aw hayes, your so sweet!" I exclaimed. "You look beautiful!" he whispered in my ear

Hayes's POV

I grabbed her hand and right as we were about to leave, Jack stopped us. "You will be home by nine, you will not inappropriately touch my sister, you will keep her safe, and if you break her heart I break your face is that clear?" he asked. "Yes jack." I answered. "Have fun!" Shawn shouted. "Get some!" Matt yelled. "Perv!" Alyssa yelled back.

We got out to the car and I opened the door for Alyssa. "My name is tin can Dallas and I'll be your chauffeur this evening." Cameron said and we died laughing. He sang a long to all the songs on the radio which made some pretty funny vines. "We have arrived at your destination!" cam yelled I. A funny voice.

"Oh my god Hayes this is perfect!" alyssa said while hugging me. "Anything for you." I said. I rented out a fair or the two of us.

First we played a few games and I won her a life size panda. Next we went on some roller coasters and rides like the frisbee where your standing up in a "frisbee" and it spins you around. Last we went on the Ferris wheel. When we reached the top I asked Alyssa the question that's been on my mind since the first day we met. "Alyssa Gilinsky, I know I just met you yesterday, but ever since I first layed eyes on you I saw perfection on the inside and out and I want you to be mine. will you be my girlfriend?" I asked "of course hayes." She said and I kissed her. It wasn't hard and sloppy, it was allow and passionate.

I took a selfie with Alyssa and Paul the panda and posted it on Instagram with the caption "I couldn't ask for anything more 😍😘!"

Once we got off the Ferris wheel, I texted cam and he picked us up. Me and Alyssa looked at each other and at the same time we said,"We're official!" "Good you guys are too cute halyssa!" he said in his tin can Dallas voice.

When we got home Olivia, jack, Taylor, Matt, carter, and Shawn pulled alyssa into her bedroom and Nash, cam, and jack j pulled me into the living room. I'm pretty sure we're both getting interrogated.

Aaron's POV

I can't take it anymore, I like Alyssa! her and Hayes can't be together we're destined to be together. I love her, he can't take her away from me, he doesn't know what love is. His ex girlfriend Sarah still thinks their together. Alyssa can't get hurt and think that he's cheating. I need to be able to call Alyssa mine.