logan stuff.

- logan gets frequent nosebleeds. i came up with this using minor gore to cope with intrusive thoughts. i tend to use logan's image as an outlet for my own struggles and i tend to picture him with different parts of his face bleeding when a thought disturbs me. i find forms of artistic gore oddly comforting, like a way of visually expressing my hatred towards the shit my mind comes up with.

- logan cares more than he lets on. this came about through my love for logicality, being that the concept of their romantic and platonic relationship is something i see myself in. i kin patton, and i was anxious for a while that the relationship was one sided, being that patton obviously admires and loves logan in canon ("love" being used in a non-romantic way, of course) but i never saw anything from logan. rewatching some episodes, logan DOES care, he just doesnt express it as frequently or extremely as patton.

- logan probably thinks a romantic relationship would get in the way of what he believes is really important. this stems from my own beliefs, though they aren't very strong now. put simply, emotional struggles can cause drama, drama can distract from a primary goal, and distraction can lead to failure. its overall a very robotic sort of way of thinking but forcing the belief upon yourself feels like a form of restriction, which logan has clearly exhibited throughout the series.

- logan is terrified of failure. again, this comes from me. mostly my school days. since the end of fifth grade, depression had hit really hard and i couldnt manage to give a shit anymore. this isnt the case for logan. he hasn't stopped caring about getting every little thing right. the slightest move and everything could crash and burn.

- hes a perfectionist and a "gifted child." this ties back to fourth grade, the year i started seeing my guidance counselor much more frequently. she had to give my parents a book on how to help your kid if they have perfectionism issues.

- he tends to do things that can be perceived as hypocritical. i dont want to get into too many details, since its sort of a delicate subject. internally he can't stand when someone does something, then does it himself unintentionally. this brings about some immense guilt.