Reset

When the war "ended" most people believe the hero's lost, because of how many died and were injured. Wren however, believes nobody won. Why? Because, there is no wining in a pointless war that started so many years ago and had been going on for centuries. A war where so many have died. A war where we're forced to chose 'sides'. A war that All For One started.

Nobody won this war. At least no one has yet. If Wren has any say in it and can execute her plan correctly there will no longer be a war.

Wren planed to use her quirk and go back to before so much pain and trauma had been inflicted, before this war began. In doing so she would hopefully be able to stop things before they escalate to far. True, many things will have already happened. But with luck, she will at least change the outcome of the war if it still happens.

There is no good or evil. There are no 'sides' to pick. Just people who have had it worse than others and dealt with it in different ways. It all depends on how, or really who, is telling the story.

And In this story. In Wren's story. She is going back to show them exactly that.

However, this world is unfair, as are most others. It will be hard to change that which has already been written, but, with her quirk Wren only hopes she can do something to effect what happens to the future that will soon be her past.

On the day Izuku Midoriya left the hospital after his coma and dropped out of UA leaving a note for his classmates. Was the same day Wren committed suicide and used her quirk to go back, back to as some might say, "A simpler time." For her after seeing the look in Izuku's eyes, she promised herself, that she would do whatever she could, to help him and the other so she wouldn't have to see that look in their eyes ever again. (She's been spying on all of them, not in a creepy way tho. Cough* cough* Mineta.)

She can only hope that her plan will work. And that she can get them to listen.

(Welp. Here a new book because I can't get the idea out of my head. Also I know the way to activate her quirk my be a tad extreme but that is how her quirk works.)