"A Simpler Time"

Wren's POV-

I woke up in my old apartment. And I'm nineteen again. Ok so I'm guessing and hoping that my quirk worked and brought me back to the right time. I looked around and saw my phone on my side table. Grabbing it and turning it on to check the date, I see that it worked the year is **** again. 'Omg, it really worked!!!' I exclaimed in my brain. I'm so glad it did.

A single tear made its way down my cheek. Their all alive. And I'm going to make sure it stays that way.

I stood up from my bed and quickly got dressed, making my way to the kitchen to grab a drink. I found a boba in the fridge and grabbed a pop tart from the basket on the counter. I ate the pop tart while checking the current news on my phone just to be sure I'm in the correct time I wanted to be. After I finished my boba and pop tart I grabbed my bag making sure I had my keys and phone.

Her outfit:

Once outside I locked my apartment door and put away my keys in my bag

I had a while to plan how I was going to change what happens in the future I saw. First place I'll go? UA. Or more precisely. Nezu. He is the smartest person? Animal? In this world. If anyone will listen to what I have to say it'll be him.

Buuuuutt

That doesn't mean I'm going to make this easy. Nope. Look yes, I'm trying to stop the war. But, if my efforts prove to be futile, then at least I'll have had a little fun.

Plus, I wanna test Nezu. (The crazy bastard would probably enjoy this ngl. He's basically Monokuma but not.)

To test him Instead of going straight to UA, I'll be going towards Hights Alliance, the UA dorms. I doubt anyone would believe me if I just went up to the gates of the school and said, "hey there can I talk to principle Nezu real quick? I promise I'm not a villain and am not going to try to kill him." I don't think that'd work. With how many times the league has attacked them, yeah right.

So I'm going to pretend to hold one of the students 'hostage'. It's not like I'll actually do anything to them, but they won't know that. Which student? You may ask, well a 1-A student of course. The best person to take hostage would probably be Tsuyu Asui. She has a frog mutation quirk which would be the least likely to hurt me while I grab her. In other words she'd be unable to get away from me, and Aizawa would be useless to stop me. Y'know Nezu's a smart chimera, and also a sadistic bastard who might enjoy this little 'test', if he can see through the facade.

Once I arrived at the forest near Hights Alliance dorms. I sprinted through the forest hoping Hound Dog wouldn't catch my sent. I soon got near the door building of class 1-A. Entering through the front door wouldn't work so I went to one of their balconies and climes in through the window. (She's good at gymnastics among other things. What? There was a freaking war!)

After climbing through the window she realized who's room she was in, Shoto's.

Luckily he wasn't in his room at the moment. I went to the door to his room and opened it.

When I did however I heard a voice yelling, "Who are you?! Why were you in Todoroki-Kun's room?! Are you a villain?!" Uuuuugggggghhhhh. Shit. It was Tenya Iida. I turned to face him. And there I saw the whole self proclaimed 'Deku squad' staring at me. Fuuuuck. I'm so screwed.

(Sorry for any spelling mistakes. But here is the end of the chapter, due to you by my phone making me want to throw it across the room for not typing what I want it to. Hope you like the story so far. ^.^)