First meeting

God damn it. Well I'm screwed. People really underestimate their 'squad'. They've literally attempted murder before!

I was snapped out of my thoughts by another yell. "Hey!" Hmm? Oh right. Um.

"Who are you? And why were you in my room?" Aww shit. It's mr. daddy issues. Sigh. "Hello there. I'm aware you have questions but let's do this peacefully. Iida I'm almost positive you or Midoryia, or possibly even Todoroki have contacted Aizawa, so for the sake of 1-A and mental stability all around let's not start a fight." I could tell they were shocked into silence with the way that I responded.

Tsuyu broke said silence. "How do you figure that? *Kero*" aww, cute. Off topic, nvm. "Like I said I know you have questions, but how about we take this to the lounge room down stairs and I explain more there?" They looked at me wearily while giving each other nervous glances. "How can you be sure your not going to attack us?" Uraraka piped up. "If I were going to attack you I would've done it already. Plus even if I had, I wouldn't have even stood a chance against you." Midoriya gave me a quizzical look along with Iida and Todoroki. While Tsuyu had on a blank look, and Uraraka looked like she agreed with my statement. "But, if it makes you feel better have someone watch me while the others go get Aizawa, the rest of class 1-A, and Nezu."

. . .

"Don't give me that look I'm not gonna try anything, look just have Todoroki and Midoriya watch me while Iida gets Nezu and the teachers. And Uraraka and Tsuyu get the rest of 1-A, that sound good to you traumatized shits?" I spoke whispering the last bit, but I think they still heard . . . . . . Soon enough they did exactly that. Uraraka and Tsu went to get the others while Iida sped of to get the teachers. Todoroki and Midoriya led me down to the living room on the main floor to wait for the others.

On the way down I could tell Midoriya was dying to ask question and Todoroki was curious as well. "If you want to ask you can. I'm just not a fan of repeating myself."

"Okay then I've been wondering what is your quirk? Why are you here? How did you get past the security at UA? Why Todoroki's room? Why-" I put my had over his mouth because he had started rambling. "Never mind." I say regretting my words.

The elevator doors open and we stepped out. Denki was apparently already down here along with Mina, Sero, and Sato who was in the kitchen. "Who's she?!" Mina and Denki ask simultaneously, while drawing the others attention.

Midoriya and Todoroki glance at each other, then at me. "Well, technically, we don't know who she is, she sorta broke in." Midoriya spoke nervously. Wow, nice explanation. "She did, WHAT?!" They collectively screamed looking at me, minus Todoroki and Midoriya.

I sat down on the couch while Todoroki and Midoriya were pulled away and probably questioned. Pulling out my phone I checked the time it was currently 11:30 AM, what's taking so long? Isn't Iida supposed to be fast? Then again he was almost killed by stain-. My thoughts were interrupted by someone snapping their fingers in front of my face. "Yea?" The person which I soon realize is Kaminari jumped back with a yelp slightly startled when I snapped out of my trance.

"OI! Who the hell is that Extra?!" Bakugo stepped out of the elevator along with a few other classmates. The person trying to explain things to Bakugo, who was unfortunately Izuku was cut of by the last of their classmates coming through the stairwell and from outside. Iida had apparently just come in, and there was so much noise coming from the students! HOW Does Aizawa put up with them again? Oh yeah. Coffee, LOTS of coffee.

"All of y'all shut up!" Aizawa said activating his quirk. They all stoped talking and looked to him. "Ok. Can someone please explain to me why Iida came to get me?" Aizawa said in a somewhat tone. There were several glances all around because many also had no idea and those who did had no clue as to where they should start.

"I could answer your question, Shota Aizawa." I said looking straight at him. Well less at him and more at his scarf. "I know your wondering who I am so I'll start there. My name is Wren Alurine. And I broke in through Shoto Todoroki's window." I say with a straight face. To say everyone was shocked would be an understatement, more like dumbfounded. I mean I did just break into a hero schools dorms.

"Honestly I'm surprised only Bakugou's been kidnapped. Also surprised they took you and not one of the others but that's besides the point." I say more to myself than them.

Aizawa seemingly snapped out of his trance asked, "ok we know who you are but why? Why did you break in? Are you part of the League of Villains?"

"Ok slow your role there Aizawa. Look,

I'm not trying to hurt you or any of your students, or Nezu. I just want to talk. I also have a proposition for Nezu." Everyone was still suspicious of me but also curious as to what I had to say. Suddenly Nezu popes out of Aizawa's scarf, not that I was surprised. "Hello there! Am I a dog? Mouse? Be-" I cut him off. "Nezu. Your a chimera, weather you knew that or not is currently irrelevant. I need to tell you all something important." He stoped talking clearly a little annoyed by me Cutting him off, but that quickly went away after hearing the rest of my sentence. "But first, I have a proposition for you Nezu. I would like to be a member of the UA staff."

.

.

.

.

Cough*

.

"Wait. You would like to what?!"

(Cliffhanger!!! Next chapter hopefully our soon.)