Shower Clay

Content Warning: Explicit NSFW

Anja POV

"Hi, can we book a room for the night?" We were standing in the lobby of a nice hotel, probably a beach resort based on how close to the water it was. It was huge, several stories high. The lobby was beautiful. It had a bright glass chandelier in the center, slot machines lining one of the walls, and a gorgeous waiting area. The seats actually looked comfy. To the right of the massive front desk were the doors to a restaurant and dining hall. I felt bad when coming in and leaving a mess, Clay and I were still dripping wet from the downpour. We decided to stay the night in Miami instead of taking the long drive since the rain was still off and on.

The front desk worker was typing away on her computer. "We are mostly booked right now because of early spring but we do have 4 rooms open. Three are double twins and the last unfortunately is in the mini penthouse suite."

"We'll take the penthouse for the night." Clay put down his card and turned to me, giving a thumbs up.

"What?" I mouthed to him.

"It's fine." He whispered.

The employee looked him up and down. "Sir, are you sure? It's 15,000 a night."

His eyes shot open and he slammed his hand on the desk. "Fifteen grand? For one night?" She shook her head and slid the card back. He turned to me and pointed his finger. "You're helping me write my next song, ok?"

"Of course." I chuckled.

"We'll take it. And, do you do dry cleaning services?"

"Yes sir, just call the front desk and we can send someone up." She swiped the card and grabbed the room key. "For your information, the penthouse suites have room service and dining available twenty-four hours a day. The walls are completely soundproof for your pleasure." She winked at me. "Have a nice night."

Clay immediately got flustered. "Oh no it's not, we won't. That's no." He was stumbling over his words. All I could do is laugh with the desk lady.

"Let's go." I grabbed him and pulled him to the elevator. We got up to our floor and were met with only 5 doors. "What do you think mini penthouse means?"

"No clue." He opened the door and I was immediately amazed. Fifteen thousand looked cheap for the place. To the right of the door was a seating area. A nice leather couch and a swing chair attached to the ceiling set in front of a massive television placed above a fireplace. Why would you need fireplaces in Florida? I front of us was a double king bed with nice baize satin sheets and comforter. The foot of the bed had another tv that was retractable into the fake dresser. The floor was a soft brown carpet that oddly matched the deep red walls. I had never been in a place that nice.

I kicked off my shoes at the door and pulled off my nasty wet socks. I ran to investigate the bathroom. It had a double vanity with a huge light-up mirror. There was a tub tucked in the corner, it was basically a hot tub. Filled with jets and led lights. The shower was in the other corner with glass sliding doors and double heads. "The shower is massive," I yelled out the door. I walked back out to the main room. Clay was sitting on the couch on his phone. "What are you doing?"

"I haven't checked twitter all day."

"Anything happen?"

"No, just making some tweets and joking around with the boys."

"Well, I'm cold." I whined. I hugged my arms to rub them.

"What am I supposed to do?" He teased, not looking up from his phone.