005

You are now entering a flash back

-  Highschool (Summer Break)

𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒

All throughout the week the group chat couldn't stop talking about all the things y'all would do at the water park, all of you couldn't wait to spend time with each other this summer as a friend group.

Especially you and Connie, almost your whole lives it had always been you and him, both of you had tried to make other friends but quickly realized that they weren't actually your friends so both of you just stuck with each other.

Finally the day came to where You, Connie, Eren, Armin, Jean, Sasha, and Mikasa was going yo [water park name]

All of you decided it would be best to ride together so you and Connies mom took your dads truck to pick up everyone since your dad had enough room to fit all of you, the drive to the water park took about an hour but none of you wanted to sleep because all of you were too excited.

When y'all got there all seven of you bolted out the car towards the entrance not wasting any time to get in the line for entry tickets, the line was long of course but it went down quickly within ten minutes all of you got into the waterpark. At first you all argued about who wanted to do what. You, Connie, and Eren wanted to get on the slides Jean and Mikasa wanted to do the wave pool Armin and Sasha was cool with doing whatever since they wanted to do everything.

Armin: How about rock paper scissors about what does first

You: Good idea blondie, let's do rock paper scissors

Jean: What that's not fair, we don't have enough people on our rock paper scissors team

Eren: There are no teams fool we're just gonna choose one person

Jean: Fine, I wanna go against N/n

Jean said wriggling his eyebrows, you scrunched your face in disgust

You: Don't make it weird creep, and how many times do I have to tell you that we're friends nothing more

Jean: You'll come around some day gorgeous

You: Keep on dreaming

Despite that you and Jean decided it would be best two out of three to decided to what would go first, you both stood in front of each other and balled up your fist to start the game, rock paper scissors shoot!

You and Jean chanted in unison, this round he won and you mentally cussed at yourself.

Jean: Ready to give up?

You: In your dreams let's go

You both balled up you fists for the second round rock paper scissors shoot! but this time you won

You: Ready to back down white boy

Jean: Not a chance, date me if I win

You: Not a chance

rock paper scissors shoot!

You won.

You rolled your eyes cockily and headed for the water slides while everyone else followed behind you, this water slide in particular had double tubes where you could get on with a friend or go alone, of course you and connie got on with each other.

Mikasa and Armin got on with each other and that left Sasha, Eren, and Jean.

Sasha decided to get on alone but Jean and Eren refused to get on with one another, quickly the group made their way up to the top the slide and soon it was you and Connies turn first , you both sat down in the pool tube and went down.

After about 2 minutes the ride was over, you and connie floated over towards the rest of your friends but they all looked in one direction so they didn't even notice the both of you coming up behind them.

You both approached the group and looked in the direction they were looking at it took you a minute to fully understand what they we're looking at but as soon as you realized what it was, what you and Connie saw shocked the both of you.

Angela and one of the guys she was taking to on the last day of school were together, the guy was holding her with her legs wrapped around his waist with apparent hickies on his neck, you looked towards Connie who was standing near Sasha and Armin had tears in his eyes threatening to fall.

You walked over to him and wrapped your arms around him giving him a hug you knew he needed in that moment. You knew him and Angela wouldn't last that long but for her to obviously cheat on him in broad daylight was a whole different thing, not only for Connie but for you as well.

Eventually Connie returned the hug, almost limply wrapping his arms around you as well while wiping his face, while you and Sasha comforted Connie, Eren and Jean went to go confront Angela who practically jumped out of the other guys embrace and looked over at Connie in shock.

She speed walked over to where you and Connie was hugging each other trying to "explain" what Connie saw but he was no idiot and neither was anybody else standing with you and Connie. She quickly realized he wouldn't budge.

"Connie, I can change it's not that big of a deal, it's me and you right?" She said frantically trying to get Connie to at least look at her.

"Fuck off already, I knew all along that you wasn't gonna enough for him, but I never thought you'd slut yourself out to other guys while you were with him." you snapped back at her. This whole situation pissed you off to the max and you couldn't hold it.

"I knew you were a bitch, but I didn't think you was a whore too, you're damn lucky we're out here right now because next time I see you. I promise you it's on sight." after you said that Angela walked away leaving the guy she was with behind.

He called her name more than once but not once did she turn around and acknowledge him, you let go of connie and he looked fine, his eyes were red and he wasn't crying either, but knowing connie you knew he was still hurt.

"I don't want that to ruin our time here so let's go do other things." connie turned to the rest of the group with a smile. But deep down you knew he was hurt by what just happened.

𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒.