009

Present Day

𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Stop tryna be Mr. Mysterious and tell me where we're going." you said poking the side of his shoulder

He didn't respond and you weren't gonna keep pestering him to tell you either so instead of asking again you say back and just waited until you both pulled up somewhere "Since you won't tell me pass me the aux." you held your hand out waiting for him to give you the cord

"No need we're here already." he said pulling into this plaza with several restaurants and businesses with a big restaurant right in the center of everything. "We're going here?" you asked looking at the big sign right in front of you that read 'Jinya' (for those of you unfamiliar with this restaurant it's a ramen bar and it's really good.)

"You been here before? he asked turning off he car and unbuckling his seatbelt "Nope, I've been scared to eat ramen because of the poached egg, I'm too scared to actually eat it."

"You won't get salmonella, and if you're worried about it that much just ask for it without it."

"You right, let's go ahead and go in."

You both got out the car and went inside the restaurant and the decor was beautiful inside and out. Walking in a woman at the stand waited for you and Eren to walk up to see if you both had any reservations for the night "Welcome to Jinya, do you guys have a reservation for tonight?" the worker asked politely "Yeah it's under Yeager." he replied.

"Great let me get a table cleaned off for you both and get you seated." the worker walked off to get your table ready so you both waited for them to come back.

"So why here?" you asked Eren sliding your phone into your sweat pants pocket "Well I wanted to try it and why not with one of my closest friends." he shrugged "Well tell me next time i thought you was taking me to the movies or something i look out of place here." you said looking in the mirror at your outfit

"I think you look good and plus you look comfortable, why interfere with that." you rolled your eyes "I mean you're right but obviously my outfit doesn't match with that the atmosphere goes for." you nudged his side which made him shrug again.

"Alright your table is ready follow me." the worker said walking towards your table while the both of you followed them to your table which was upstairs close to the window.

They set two menus down for the both of you and told you they'd be back when you both decided what you wanted to order then left.
"Everything just looks soo good." you said wriggling in your seat looking at the pictures of food on the menu. "It does ." Eren said calmly "What you thinking about getting?" he asked setting his menu down.

"I don't really know yet everything looks so good but i'm thinking about the crispy chicken and the Shrimp Wonton Ramen." Eren looked up and instead of looking at you he was looking at something behind you right as you was about to turn around he said to you "I wouldn't turn around if I were you."

"Why?" you asked

"Jalen and his girlfriend are here."

"Uhn uhn say swear, she still with him after everything."

"You heard what she said "I don't care what he did at the end of the day he still gon choose me" she's dumb." Eren said still staring at the people behind you.

"Yeah he only picked her because I found out that he was her boyfriend and I didn't want him no more. Poor girl." you said as you turned around and looked at the couple anyways.