006

You are now entering a flashback

- Highschool (Summer Break)

𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒.

Throughout the rest of the time y'all was at the water park Connie continued as if nothing happened, he was smiling, giggling, and even playing around like how he'd usually do, it was like the situation hadn't affected him at little but as his best friend you knew that what she did crushed him especially since she was his first girl friend ever.

Though Connie acted as if he was fine after the situation everyone but you continued asking him if he was alright, to which he claimed he was "completely fine." and "he wished he never gave he the time of day." when he said that Jean and Eren dapped him up telling him "dtb for life." (don't trust bitches.)

When they said that you and connie both looked at each other and the both of you rolled your eyes in unison, but after that the situation hadn't been brought up anymore almost as if nothing happened at all, for the remainder of the time the group was at the water part the group continued enjoying being at the water park the whole day until closing time.

"Did you all have fun?" your mother asked all of you the 8 of you all agreed that today was fun despite what happened with connie and his girlfriend- ex girlfriend. "I'm glad you all had fun, so who are we dropping off first." your mom asked pulling out her phone from her pocket and opening the maps app. Armin called out "Me." since he lived the closest "Whats your address baby?" your mom asked Armin who gave your mother the address.

The whole car smelled like outside and chlorine which wasn't a bad smell but it was wrong nonetheless, you took a good look at everyone in the car, Eren and Jean were sleeping next to each other Mikasa and Armin were talking to each other, Sasha was snacking on something she purchased while at the park and Connie was just sitting by the window quiet as can be. You knew sooner or later he would've started to really think about the situation.

Maybe it was because he actually wasn't hurt in the moment, maybe it was because in the moment he just didn't care, or being with you all made him forget about everything but it was only temporary, he absolutely hated this feeling but he didn't understand why it hurt so bad, his first real girlfriend at that 8 month of being together just wasted because she wasn't completely satisfied with what Connie was giving to her.

But unbeknownst to Connie if you were his he wouldn't have had to endure this hurt, never in a million years would you ever even thought of hurting Connie, let alone cheat on him at that. During this time you didn't know what love was, to you it was only just a word, but sooner than you wanted you would've quickly understood what love was to you, and Connie Springer is the one you truly, without a shadow of a doubt, loved with your whole heart, with every fiber of your being.

You pulled out your phone to shoot Connie a quick text just to check up on him, even if he told you he was fine you knew he wasn't fine. As his best friend you would do anything and everything to make him feel better.

Messages
Conman 🤠👨🏼‍🦲

Con?

?

You doing alright?

yea

Connie.

can we just talk
about it when
we get to your
place.

please.

alright but you better
tell me what's wrong.