Ch | 2

Felix was not exactly a stereotypical gay man. He hated everything that had to do with girls, such as dresses and makeup. He was not girly whatsoever and usually one of the best in gym class. He had the highest record for the triple jump in track and also was an excellent soccer player. He received multiple offers and accepted one to play at a university already. He was not toned, but he was lean and in shape. Though, his huge glasses that he often pushed up the bridge of his nose just made him look like a nerd. But his deep voice was attractive enough to draw some positive attention from girls, and envy from guys.

Most people didn't even know he was gay, and when girls approached him he remained honest about his sexuality.

Despite all that, many saw him as someone to tease, and they would push him around a bit. He was not exactly bothered by it since he was used to it. Most of the time, Rosé and Wooyoung would appear out of nowhere and chase them away, then scolded him for allowing other's to do that. However, if Felix wanted to, he could defend himself.

As he entered the locker room, he pulled his open and shoved his things inside, grabbing his sports attire from his duffel bag. While he pulled his shirt over his head, his entire body was paralyzed when he heard a familiar voice, one that he could recognize from miles away in a throng of people.

Bang Chan had entered the locker room with a few of his friends and slapped some lockers to make some noise. Felix was resisting the urge to glance backwards, but his desire got the best of him as he found Bang Chan at the lockers diagonal from him. Bang Chan was chuckling with his friends and Felix cheeks reddened when he saw Bang Chan pull his shirt over his head. He had toned abs and pecs that moved by the simple raising of his hand, and his built muscles were insanely attractive that Felix had to turn away before his mouth watered too much.

Unfortunately, someone had noticed he was eyeing him, and it was Hongjoong, a jock and Bang Chan's best friend, who had been standing beside him. Hongjoong whistled and said, "Why the fuck are you staring at him like that? Are you gay or something?"

Felix slipped his shorts on quickly and attempted to ignore that comment when Hongjoong aggressively wrapped an arm over his shoulders and pulled him backwards. Hongjoong was bigger and a little taller than him. He had long fire red dyed hair that looked really good on him. But he also had such a menacing and an intimidating vibe that he was one of the few people Felix was afraid of. He turned to face Bang Chan and Hongjoong screamed, "Chris!"

"What Joong?" Bang Chan replied, smiling, shutting the locker he was using and glancing in their direction. He hadn't noticed Felix under Hongjoong's arm, who was searching for opportunities to flee with trembling fingers. However, it was too late and he gulped repeatedly glancing towards Bang Chan, who placed his hands on his waist.

Hongjoong laughed. "This kid was fucking staring at you. I think he's gay or something."

Bang Chan glanced down at Felix for a short second before returning his gaze to Hongjoong with a shrug. "We're gonna be late."

"But wait, Chris—"

"I thought you had something important to tell me," he said, marching away and waving a hand towards his other friends. When he realized Hongjoong had not followed him, he turned around and said, "You coming or not?"

Hongjoong, a bit embarrassed, pushed Felix away from him and scoffed before following Bang Chan outside of the locker room. When they exited, a quivering Felix exhaled as he bent forward, his hands planted on his knees as he panted. He had been holding his breath; he needed to be more careful this year. The hall was roaming with fifth years, and the classrooms were as well. Additionally, he had grown a bit more, meaning he was a bit more noticeable than before.