Ch | 4

I'M BACCKK!!! Author's note at the end of the chapter. For now, enjoy this long chapter😊

-Kali💖💘

___

"Yo Chris!" A voice shouted from across the living room, echoing towards the Australian boy who sat at the long wooden dining table.

"Bambam?" He said surprised getting up to hug the Thai boy. "How ya been? I thought you were supposed to be in L.A." They pulled apart.

"Yeah, I was but I heard you were having party so I decided to stop by and surprise you." Bambam explained. Chris and Bambam are best friends. They knew each other since Kindergarten and have been inseparable since. But BamBam had moved back to Thailand when they entered their second year of high school and haven't saw each other since.

"Wow." Bang Chan started. "You look fashionable as always." He complimented. "I can't believe you came all the way from L.A to Australia for a party." The Thai boy wore a black turtleneck with a purple vest over it, black jeans, and a long black trench coat. He had on pink shaded glasses and some expensive jewelry.

Bambam chuckled.

"Thanks. And it wasn't for the party you dummy. I came here for you. It's been like what? Almost three years since we saw each other? I couldn't miss the chance to surprise you." Bang Chan smiled and hugged Bambam again.

"Awe thanks man."

"What are best friends for?"

"Excuse me? 'Best friends'?" They let go of each other and turned to see Hongjoong standing there with confused look.

"Oh Hongjoong. This is Bambam. My childhood best friend. Y'know, the one I've always told you about." Hongjoong ignored him and pushed him out of the way, getting into Bambam's face.

"I'm just gonna make this clear now. I'm the only one who can be his 'best friend'. So I advise you to stay away." Hongjoing said trying to sound intimidating. But instead it made Bambam snort.

"So, this is the man child you've been talking about," he sighed, "you really need to pick your friends better."

"Yeah, friends like you." He clapped back. Bambam scoffed.

"Like you could ever be a better friend then me."

"I can."

"Prove it!"

Bang Chan rolled his eyes and got in-between the two.

"No guys, please stop. You're arguing as if I'm your girlfriend." He quickly cut in to prevent anything from escalating. Hongjoong made a disgusted face.

"Dude chill, I'm not gay." Bambam's defensive mode came on.

"And what's wrong with being gay?"

"It's disgusting. Why would I find men attractive?"

"Yeah right. I literally just saw you flirting with your boyfriend."

"Who? Seonghwa?," He scoffed, "He's not my boyfriend. He's just some gay weirdo that won't leave me alone. We're nothing and won't ever be anything."

"That's how you feel?" Panic washed over Hongjoong's face as he saw Seonghwa standing there with a look of betrayal. "Fine. You can have your stupid promise ring back." He took the silver ring off his finger and threw it. "Don't ever talk to me again." He said angrily and walked away, passing his friends who were standing there with a disappointed and upset look.

"Wait! No, I didn't mean it like that." Hongjoong quickly grabbed the ring from the floor and chased after the blond haired boy. It was silent for a while before Bambam spoke.