Ch | 3

Quick Note:

Hey guys!! New chapter😆 I hope you guys like it. If there are any mistakes, feel free to tell me. And don't forget to comment and leave your thoughts 😊 Enjoy Reading❣

-Kali💞❤

____

Felix's hair was gelled back and dyed blue. He had on a tight black shirt, a bit of makeup, black loose jeans with white sneakers, and a small gold chain around his neck. Also, he couldn't forget the blue colored contacts that took at least half an hour to put in since he was terribly scared of them. It had hurt, but now that they were in, he was ready to leave.

He headed for his father's alcohol cabinet and grabbed a shot glass. He winced after he took the first shot as it left a disgusting taste in his mouth. He took another one before filling a water bottle, and two extra ones for Rosé and Wooyoung.

His eyes found the gaze of the portrait at the end of the room; it was the golden eyes of his mother staring at him. As always, he sighed sadly, then left the room for his own bedroom. When he entered, he rolled his eyes when Rosé was still in her undergarments, rushing through her makeup bag trying to find the right lipstick. He sat on his bed and said, "You might want to hurry up."

"I was too busy taking care of you; that's why we're late," she yelled finding the lipstick and quickly applying it. Then she threw it at the side of the sink, and turned off the bathroom light, grabbing the dress she was going to wear that was on the bed. It was gold, tight in her curves, and revealed a little cleavage. She matched her dress with a gold watch, two rings on both her middle fingers, and a shinning silver necklace and earrings. Her purple hair was replaced with a blonde color and was really long due to it being straightened.

He frowned. "Don't you think that shows a bit too much?" She turned around and leaned forward, zipping the back of the dress. "Guys are already after you when you're not dressed like this. That dress will make it worse."

"You're such a party pooper," she chuckled, staring at his full-length mirror at the end of the room. "That's the point of this dress. But, I'm not just attracting guys," she turned to him, "I'm also attracting girls. One girl to be specific." She muttered the last part to herself. If you didn't guess already, Rosé wasn't exactly straight. She was more bisexual, but she liked girls more. Sure, she's had her fair share of guys, but they could never compare to the dark haired beauty in her art class. Everything about her made Rosé blush.

She was so mature, taking care of those around her, cute, had cat eyes, a straight A student, outgoing, funny, and also well-known due to her rich father. But what Rosé really liked about her was her kissable beaded cherry red lips. She wanted to kiss those soft sugary heart shaped lips until she sucks all the sweet honey from her tongue with their mouths becoming numb.

She was lovable sweetheart. Always showing Rosé the attention she craved for and would also be the one to make her heart beat faster. But unknown to others, she had two sides. Kind on the outside, but a dominant beast on the inside. Rosé was a fiesty girl. She needed someone to tame her, whether she'll admit it or not. And Kim Jisoo was that someone. Rosé was determined to break down those walls to make the older reveal her true self. Her inner beast. And it starts with the dress.

Jealousy can be a terrible disease and although it might be hard to spot, the older is impressively good at acting, she could see how the older's eyes darken when she was around guys and other girls. It was the perfect plan.

She turned back to the mirror and smiled at herself, admiring the reflection before hurriedly putting on her heels. "And look how you're dressed; girls will be all over you."