THE FIRST MEET 😚

Y/N woke up with sunshine on her face and rubbing her eyes.

Y/M: Beta uth ja subaha ho gayi. 4 baj rahe hain padhna bhi hain.

Y/N: Ha mummy ut rahi hookitna chilaoge.

Y/M : Rat tak stream karegi aur subaha tak soyegi.

Y/N: Kitni bar kaha hain aapse mere yt ko beech main mat lao aap hamesha aaise hi karte ho, maine kaha hain na aapse please mujhe ye karne dijiye. Usi vajaha se main study bhi kar rahi hoo na. Please try to accept that.

Y/M: Accept nahi kiya hota to aabhi tak ghar ke bahar hoti tum. Aur itni aakad tab dikhana jab aache se settle ho jayo tum thik hain.

Y/N: Yar mummy accept karna aur zabardasti main ha karne main farak hota hain.

Y/D: Kya hua beta subaha subaha itna gussa.

Y/N: Dekho na papa mumma phir se tane de rahi hain. Aap hi samjhao.

Y/M: Aap hi ki vajaha se ye bigdi hain sambhalo khud

Y/D:Jane do na use jo karna hain kare baki hamari bacchi to best hain.

A/N:(this is the normal morning of my house just dad is not there)

On the other hand:

A/M: Uth ja kumbhakaran suraj sar pe aa gaya hain 12 baj rahe hain tujhe shoot pe jana tha na.

AJEY: Mummy yar please 5 min aur shoot pe nahi jana.

A/M: Mujhe kuch nahi pata tu kaldi uth aur brunch complete kar aapna.

AJEY:Thik hain matashree

A/M: Nautankibaz kiaka kya hoga iska (in mind).

Time skips : (8 :30 pm) Y/N was doing live stream with Scout and Gareeb .Suddenly a SC came.

Y/N: Mam give shoutout to ayush and who will come next in you interview (her channel is about interview). Ayush shout out to you and I have no idea about the new video mujhe kuch nahi samajh raha yar.

SCOUT: Y/N have you took the interview of Ajey.

Y/N: Nahi but I don't know that sir will agree or not.

SCOUT: To ussi se puch lete hain main phone karta hoon hum pacify khel lenge phir.

At this point Y/N's heart was very fastly beating

Y/N : Ok then call him and sab please game pe dhyan dena bakchodi karne main nahi. Maine ye pehele bhi khela hain to mujhe pata hain ok.

Everyone: Ok

SCOUT:Maine call kar diya hain vo aa raha hain 5 min main.

Y/N: Ok

AJEY: Hello guys yo yo yo kya chal raha hain sab badiya. Aur gareeb kya chal

GAREEB: Sab badhiya bhai. Tu bata

SCOUT: Ha Ajey aavaj aa rahi hain meri.

AJEY: Ha bhai ha aa rah hain.

SCOUT: To Ajey plan main change hain aaj hamare sath eak aur new guest khelne wali hain meet Y/N. She also has a yt channel and wants to take permission from you.

AJEY: ok

Y/N; Hi sir I am Y/N and I have a yt channel as SCOUT said actually I just wanted to to invite you for an interview So if you don't mind can I take your interview.

Y/N was very anxious about the reply.

AJEY: Sure and don't need to be formal with me you can call me Ajey and ya it would be my pleasure to be on your show.

Y/N: Thank you so much means a lot sir I mean Ajey.

GAREEB: Kya bat hain bhai ladki aate hi angreji smooth ho gayi tumhari aaise to bohot galiya dete ho aab kya hua.

AJEY: Chup kar chutiye jada mat bol.

Y/N: Guys let's start the game and I will be the leader.

GAREEB : Commander na

Y/N: Ha and please guys we have to compete this in one chance.

So Y/N started explaining how to play the game and everyone was listening to her, they succeeded in first game and everyone was happy about that

PS: here is the stream and insert Y/N here:- good old days:)

So the stream ended successfully and SCOUT gave no. To Y/n she called him and then invited for a video call so that her manager and she could decide what to do in the event.

Y/N: Ajey meet aahan my childhood bestie and my manager he is gonna arrange for the event.

AAHAN: Hi sir so I want to take some details for the event like what costume should I decide, when it is gonna happen, theme etc.

AJEY: Ya sure Y/N will give you my no. And I will text you whatever you need to ask and ya I am free in 18 th July so that day we can do the interview.

( Kitna chipku hain Y/N se kaise bat kar raha hain wait mujhe kya they are bestie oh ajey focus) in his mind.

Y/N: Thank you so much sir for agreeing with me and for the lovely live stream . So take care ajey and I will meet you in the event and maybe live stream. BYE Ajey.

AJEY: Bye Y/N nice to meet you and ya maybe we will meet in live stream and ya Aahan I will text you

AAHAN: Sure sir she will give me the no.

EVERYONE TOGETHER : Bye.

From that day Y/N used to live stream approx everyday with Ajey, she was comfortable with him and finally she got the details about the event theme and everything from Aahan and She started to prepare for it .

Finally the day arrives !

What will happen in the interview. Read and find out in the next chapter.

Spoiler alert: The title of the next part is going to be The interview.

So guys this was their first meet next part is gonna be the interview and a plan to know more about this keep reading.

♡ Listen to the song♡

Stay safe guys 🥰