AFTER 3 YRS 😂😅

Recap: This is a final bonus chap the story ended.

So after those incidents they finally started dating again and after 1yr they publicly declared their relationship ofcours some supported them while others didn't but they never mind as they both have each other.

Today they were playing BGMI.

Ajey- Chupe kya kar raha hain last kill hain.

Gareeb- Kar to raha hoon gandu aurye ho gaya

Y/N- Finally after so long mil gaya chicken dinner.

SCOUT-Bol to aaise rahi hain ki tune hi liya ho.

Y/N- Nahi liya to kya motivation to di hain.

After this match ended and some random chit chats Ajey made one announcement.

Ajey- Ok guys to jaisa ki aaj thumbnail main likha hain peheli bar ye jhoot nahi hain. Yes that's true main aur Y/N kal shadi kar rahe hain.

Y/N- Yes that's true thank you so much guys for the love and support that you all gave aur ha hum kabhi bhi stream karna nahi chodenge sath main budha hote dekhna hain sabko. Main eak aur bat kehene chahti hoon. Jis tarah hum mile the usi taraha aafni nayi zindagi shuru karne ja rahe hain vahi Gareeb SCOUT main aur Ajey. Bus yade badh gayi hain. To aaise hi hame support aur pyar karte rahiye hum bhi aapko entertain karte rahenge.

Everyone clapped cheered and congratulated.

Like this their HAPPILY EVER AFTER started in this journey they had hate, wars, lies, but most importantly they had each other and their UNBREAKABLE LOVE 💘.

Background of this book (you can skip this).

I started writing this book in June 2021. It was not a random idea the day I came to wattpad and started reading books I always had a wish to write stories. I am a person who procrastinates a lot .So due to this I once discontinued this and thought to leave this but my biggest motivation was my bestie Niharika my nihu she told me to write this and also to not discontinu it I got motivation and started again. Nihu I am really sorry for my every mistake and thank you so much for all the love and support that you gave to me.

Special mention toAjeyxtrisha , AjeyxSush anditz_mahisingh for liking my story and keep motivation to not procrastinate also anitaxajey for the cover. She is also my bestie. And thanks to all who atleast read it. Truely means a lot.

Thank you all. And ya new Horror comedy story is comming day after tomorrow. Those who want to read.

This one it's already up now and completed on my account

♡Listen to the song ♡

Stay safe guys😘

Edit: What the... I can't believe this book actually reached 300 view omg I am so happy thank you so much guys for reading. Love you all. 😍💗💓💛♥

On 3rd February 2022.