FEELINGS ❤

Recap: So in previous part the interview went well and they all decided to play a game suggested by y/n.

(A/N):So ajey was appointing an actress for his new video and he found someone strange yet familiar which is gonna reveal in a different part. And also about the game it that I am gonna give the whole story as a conclusion and some part of how they are going through it the name of the game is THROUGH OUR LIVES. And let's start.

Y/N: So guys welcome back to a very new game and stream this is the first stream of this game we have Ajey, gareeb and daddy with us SCOUT ko kuch kam tha to he didn't came.

Everyone: Hello in their our style.

So Y/N was making everyone ready for the stream giving them a little bit of hint and telling then to set their VR sets. I also tell in this story all have a different life but all are gonna be friends in a zombie apocalypse and then will travel till end bunkers facing different difficulties and ya characters are Ajey as the savior, Y/N as a jungle surviver, Gareeb as a doctor and Daddy as a police officer.
         This game is not available at the market as Y/N's chachu is the CEO of a leading gaming company and has created this with the help of team gave this to Y/N to test whether it needs some improvement or not.
                     Let's begin!

Y/N: I was wandering through the jungle when I saw Ajey fighting with a zombie and saved him. (P.S. writing in the format of game not real life in this nobody knows each other).

Ajey: Thank you so much btw what is your name.

Someone screaming

Ajey: Let's go ahead and check who is this

Y/N: Yes

They went there and saw daddy and gareeb trying to kill some zombies. They both went there and killed all the zombies and saved them. Gareeb and Daddy thanked them and they all became friends. They were discussing about their lives and how this apocalypse started suddenly gareeb started to say something but got stopped by Y/N as they had to cross the jungle and survive as they didn't knew how many zombies were there so they started to get super attentive and finally after 4 attempts crossed the jungle and 1st stage was complete. Now second stage was an open ground but quite dangerous as there was no hiding place so all tried theri best but somehow Y/N got injured and Ajey gave his last med kit to her. Like this killing and talking everyone crossed the 2nd stage in 2 attempts and while doing this everyone got know that Gareeb was the creator of the virus . Now the third and the final stage they had to go 23 degrees north and then straight till you see a bunker but as they all got tired they decided to have a break in the game inside a house and also to pause the game in real life as well. They all sat and started to discuss the game.

Y/N: So guys kaisa laga game.

Daddy: Dude kya game hain, matlab graphics to sahi hain lekin dialogs se leke zombies tak sab itna realistic hain mujhe to bohot maza aaya.

Y/N: Gareeb kaisa laga

Gareeb: Sacha batau to mujhe na ending janna hain

Y/N: Vo to aab shayad kal hi ho payega

Gareeb: Kyu

Y/N: Bhai time dekh 12:30 ho gaye hain chalo aab.

Gareeb: Kyu 1am tak nahi hoga kya mujhe janna hain dekha na yar

Everyone in the chat was commenting please mam please end this we want the ending

Y/N: Ok ok just for you guys we are going to end this game today itself.

So again the game started after 15 min break and Ajey ka bhi daddy jaisa hi thi so I didn't wrote that and after some scs we again started playing. So this was the final stage it's quite dangerous and interesting as well. So as they were going through a jungle Y/N got injured and Ajey was possessive towards it everyone noticed in real life but nobody minded that. Anyway when they were reaching out for bunkers they killed a lot of zombies and in this everyone was tired except for Y/N she did the last job opening the gates of bunkers but in this she got bitten by a zombie everyone tried to save her but failed and she died.

This was the game and after that Ajey got emotional unknowingly but Y/N noticed that and after that stream she called Ajey and asked but he denied saying idk. After this stream they all got busy with their works and they used to stream quite often and days went by they both started falling for each other by both their kindness, acts and things they do.
But they neither accepted that feeling nor confessed to anyone as the fear of loosing their friendship. One fine day Yash bhai saw that Ajey was quite off for some days as he was not in India for his conserts

Yash bhai: Ajey main na..

Ajey: .....

Yash bhai: Bhai, ajey kya hua hello ( waving hands in front of him).

Ajey: Ha aare tu kab aaya.

Yash bhai: Kya hua all ok kiske khayalo main hain tu.

Ajey: Kuch nahi

Yash bhai: Dekh tu mera chota bhai hain sab samajh sakta hoon bata na kya hua problem hain to solution hoga hi.

Ajey: Y/N ke bare main soch raha tha

Yash bhai: Kaun Y/N.

Ajey: Are tujhe pata nahi hoga na(he told the whole story).

Yash bhai: Aacha to ye bat hain to bolde na use.

Ajey: Nahi yash I can't ruin our friendship. I can't

Yash bhai: As you wish but main yahi kahunga ki tujhe iske bare main eak bar soch le.

Ajey didn't listened to Yash bhai and kept hiding his feelings months went like this magar insan chupaye bhi to kab tak and he found a perfect plan for execution.

What will happen next what is the plan is it a trip read the next part to know more.

          So guys this was the live stream and the game which Y/N was talking about next part is gonna be a plan

Listen to the song ♡

Stay safe guys 😘