2

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Yoongi exited his room but he was pushed back in again and slammed against the door before a pair of lips landed on his and the smell of a specefic perfume filled his nostrils,he didnt need another second to guess who it was,none other them Kim Jennie.

Jennie kissed him but pulled back when she realised he wasnt kissing her back "what's wrong?" She asked in a soft tone the one no one had ever heard except Yoongi himself  "If Tae found out about this,about us then he'll kill us" Yoongi spoke looking straight in Jennie's eyes.

"I'd prefer dieying rather then living without you" Jennie replied,her tone was now rather stern intimidating "yeah? You sure you're not saying that because you are immortal?" Yoongi asked regretting it as soon as Jennie stepped back.

"Nevermind-" Jennie spoke and was about to turn aroun but this time Yoongi pinned her to the wall "Just remember that you started it" with that Yoongi kissed her,pressing his body against hers,his one hand was around her waist and other was lifting her right leg,creating space to put his leg between hers.

The door busted open startling Jennie and Yoongi,Jennie pushed Yoongi off her and smoothed the wrinkles on her skirt while Yoongi combed his hair using his hands before bith of them paid attention to Jimin who disturbed their moment and left Jennie horny and bothered.

Yoongi cocked up an eyebrow as his eyes shifted to the girl that Jimin was carrying,"we gotta guest?" Jennie shrugged her shoulders and both of them walked towards Jimin.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"You're not the one to bring a whore--" Jennie was cut off in between as Jimin gently layed Rosé of the couch and glared at his sister while speaking "She is not a whore" Jennie stared back at him for few seconds before shrugging her shoulder "like I give a fuck" she mumbled turning around and going back to her room.

Yoongi shook his head as he looked at the dissappearing figure of Jennie.

"You are'nt interested in staying here,are you?" Jimin spoke turning to Yoongi,Yoongi rose his hands up in the air as smacked his lips before shaking his head and turning around to back to his room or maybe....her room?

Jimin massaged his temples as he looked down at the girl,he bent down to remove her shoes and slipped a pillow under her head.

"Jeez,she is burning up" Jimin spoke feeling her body temprature using the back of his palm. He straightened his posture and sighed before sitting on the couch next to the one Rosé was layed down on.

He picked up a brown old book from the book and flipped few pages before landing on a specefic page. "A pythonissam potest praestare magicae nisi manente in suo nexu ancestors--" he read out in Latin,looking up from the book and translating the sentence in english "A witch can only perform magic by maintaining a connection with the ancestors"

His eyes shifted to Rosé as she brought her kneys closer to her chest and hugged em to seek some sort of warmth. Jimin sighed and stood up before bringing a blanket for the girl.

He spread the thich soft furry blacked on the girl's petite figure. When he was covering her up till the neck,his eyes paused on her face.

Snow white skin,long lashes,slim high nose,pink plump lips and perfectly framed lips. Her perfectly bleached roots to end blonde hair complimented her skin tone making her look prettier. A soft snore escaped her lips as Jimin tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ear.

He stood back up and sat on the couch he was sitting on earlier but it took him three seconds to realise that he was now holding the book upside down. He chuckled to himself while looking and Rosé and mumbling "What am I getting myself into?"

 He chuckled to himself while looking and Rosé and mumbling "What am I getting myself into?"