33

Lisa smiled as her sister was called Mrs Jeon but her smile slowly flattered as she looked at Rosé,her eyebrows were furrowed but as soon as she looked back at her,she nodded to herself before giving her little sister a genuine smile

J-hope kept his hand on his wife's shoulder and the other on her belly as he pecked her temple  "The sun is about to rise" he said pointing out of a window,Lisa shifted her gaze to it and she saw it,the sunrise in her human form after ages. She looked down at her baby bump and gently rubbed it. "Your aunt loves you" she spoke to herself before glancing at Rosé who was coming her way with Jungkook.

"You are married" J-hope spoke holding Jungkook by his shoulder "Oh my god,you are married!" He continued his tone rising in enthusiasm "The guy who didnt even look at a girl before few hours ago now is married" when that comment left J-hope's mouth,Jungkook looked down and rubbed his nape.

Rosé
Wait-.....so he never dated anyone?

J-hope
Duh,he is a vir-

Lisa
Shhhhh!

J-hope
Geez woman,sorry!

J-hope spoke raising his arms in the air making the sisters chuckle. Rosé made an eyeconatct with Lisa before both of them nodded at eachother.

"So are we leaving or what?" Ryujin,a member of the cresent pack asked Jungkook "Are we?" Jungkook spoke looking at Rosé,Rosé smiled at him before nodding "we are"
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Jennie sighed as the last guest exited the mansion,she dropped on a chair and started massaging her temples,Yoongi sat down beside her and rubbed soothing circles on her back which calmed her down. She gave him a smile before Namjoon sat next to Yoongi and Jisoo sat next to Namjoon.

Namjoon
So....what now?

Yoongi
I dont know hyung. Rosé is...married,the only girl who was able to make Jimin and Taehyung's heart beat is married.

Jisoo
Where is she by the way?

Namjoon
She must be around her somewhere with her newly wedded husband.

Jisoo
I am serious Joon,where is she?

At that Jennie furrowed her eyebrows before looking around,there was no sign of Rosé or her pack. "They left" Yoongi spoke as if he read her mind. He slowly took out a letter from his pocket and handed it to her.