15

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Jennie opened her eyes and instantly regretted her decision to do so,the light made her dizzy. She felt...sick?for her that didn't make any sense because she hadn't even had cold since centuries.

"Wake up,sweetpea" Jennie heard and snapped open her eyes,she looked at the person or more like at the witch in disbelief "I fucking killed you with my own hands" the brunette spoke finally noticing the chains around her hands and legs.

She was layed on a hospital bed bed with her hands and feet tied with chains and ropes soaked in vermin. She could break them,she tried and to her surprise she could. "You are weak...Jennie. You need to save your energy,you'll need it to run later" Jennie scoffed as she glared at the woman "I had fun killing you the last time,I swear I'll make it more fun this time" Jennie spoke in hope of getting on her nerves and damn she did the job.

The witch gave her a sarcastic smile and picked up the wooden stake from the tray "This time its me who is gonna have fun" with that she drove the stake in her heart.

The pain spread like colour in water,faster then she could even realize and soon her body was burning up but she didn't scream,she would never let her enemy feel the satisfaction of hurting her,never.

"Come on,this is the best you've got?" Jennie asked mockingly ignoring the fact that each and every nerve inside her body felt like it was going to burst. The witch rolled her eyes at the only female originals stubbornness and spoke "the best...is yet to come"
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Jiminy glanced at Rosé who was fainted on the bed before looking at Yoongi "something is wrong,Jennie is missing" Jimin spoke and Yoongi cay nodded at him even though on the inside he was freaking out. He was going insane with ever second passing by knowing Jennie can be somewhere where she is not safe and her mind was not helping,imagining tge worst case scenarios possible.

"Wait-.......DAMN IT" Jimin shouted as he punched the wall. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and question "what now?" Jimin looked at yoongi and clenched his teeth.

Jimin
It was a funding trap Yoongi.

Yoongi
You mean-

Jimin
Fucking yes,they made us think that Rosé was the one in danger and whoever that is knew that someone is trying to hurt Rosé and her baby.

Yoongi
We haven't even dealt with one enemy and tge second is already knocking at our door.

Jimin
Yoongi it's even worse,Jennie was the target not Rosé.

A voice Jimin very well knew chirped in "I know I am not that fond of Taehyung but let's not forget him" Namjoon spoke walking up to them. Jimin rose an eyebrow at his hyung to which Namjoon replied "Jennie is not the only one missing here"
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Taehyung boredly looked at the door open and then came in the woman he would prefer dead. "Look who's awake?" The same witch who daggered Jennie spoke standing next to Taehyung. "The brother of the girl who killed you" he spoke with a smirk,tge witch picked up a dagger that was different from the one she used on Jennie. She daggered Jennie with a wooden stake but this one was a different one.

This dagger could actually make an original feel the kind of pain that they would wish for death or atleast that's what the witch thought.

"Trust me,she is gonna pay for that. You are gonna make her" the witch spoke tracing the dagger with her index finger.

Taehyung
If you think that I'll hurt my sister then I have to say that Dahyun,you've grown dumber.

Dahyun
I see you remember my name.

Taehyung
Oh don't get too ahead of yourself,you were the first witch my sister killed,your death was her victory. I can never forget it.

Dahyun
All I ever did was love him but you and that bitch-

Taehyung
The first thing that I am gonna do after getting outta here is cutting that tongue of yours.I swear.

Dahyung clenched her jaw and gripped the stake harder before stabbing it in Taehyung's stomach.

The pain Taehyung felt was not like any other. The piercing sensation and the burning sensation made it impossible for him not to scream. Blood was oozing out of the wound,his eyes grew wide as he saw the dagger sinking into his skin and another wave of pain came crashing to him.

"I hate it when someone interrupts me" Dahyung spoke sitting on a stool next to the bed Taehyung was tied on.