CH 14 ➻ Oi Are You Dead?

Positions

Kada SokaNotasaki RitoKada Neva

Rozu Akise・L/N Y/N・Mizu Umi

❛❛ DON'T BE JEALOUS SORA BECAUSE Y/N SENPAI CHOOSE ME IN YOUR PLACE ❜❜,

The yellow eyes male teases his twin keeping his elbow on his shoulder while leaning on him, ❛❛ I am not jealous Soka ❜❜, Sora says, ❛❛ Don't lie my dear older twin ❜❜, Soka says grinning at his older twin , ❛❛ Soka stop it ❜❜, Neva says sighing at his sibling, ❛❛ okay nii chan ❜❜, Soka says pouting at the older male.

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

The match started with Soka serve which got received by Matsukawa and he send it to Oikawa to serve the ball to Iwaizumi.

The ball came to their side and it got blocked by Umi's face and went back to Seijoh's side and once again it came back to Fushichō's side and once again it hit Umi's face.

Umi is currently lying on the floor.

The third years and second years are used to Y/n spiking ball at Umi's face when  Umi makes him really angry but it's their first time seeing someone else doing it and it's quite funny.

The thirds years are more used to it than the second years. The first years looked at their senpai with concern .

Seijoh is looking confused, concerned and shock .

This time after hitting his face the ball wasn't going back to the other side instead it was going to touch the floor, y/n hurriedly went their and tossed the ball and Neva spiked it earning Fushichō a point.

Y/n crouched down and poked Umi, ❛❛ oi are you dead? ❜❜, he asked, ❛❛ it will be problem if he died here ❜❜, Akise said approaching them, ❛❛ are we going to held a funeral for Umi again ❜❜, Rito says coming to them.

❛❛ what do they mean by again? Have they done it before? ❜❜,Oikawa asked observing them, ❛❛ I don't know that should I be concerned or laugh ❜❜, Matsukawa says looking at them, ❛❛ it's concerning and funny at the same time ❜❜, Hanamaki says, ❛❛ Karasuno's #10 also have blocked balls by his face ❜❜, Iwaizumi says.

❛❛ only the 5 people on their team looks concerned ❜❜, Iwaizumi says kind of confused, ❛❛ it seems like they saw it for the first time and rest of them are used to it ❜❜, Oikawa says, ❛❛ by the way l/n-chan is looking hot ❜❜, Oikawa says looking at y/n.

❛❛ simpkawa ❜❜, Iwaizumi says, ❛❛ Don't act like you aren't staring at his ass Iwa chan ❜❜, Oikawa retorted, ❛❛ shut up simpkawa ❜❜, Iwaizumi says blushing, ❛❛ Don't be shy Iwaizumi ❜❜, Hanamaki says, ❛❛ we all know that it's a great ass ❜❜, Matsukawa says.

❛❛ how about we just bury him at Seijoh ❜❜, y/n suggested, ❛❛ HEY I AM NOT DEAD  ❜❜, Umi says standing up, ❛❛ unfortunately ❜❜, Akise mumbles, ❛❛ that's rude ❜❜, Umi says, ❛❛ I got little distracted but now I am totally fine ❜❜, he says.

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

The first set was won by Fushichō Academy.

❛❛ I am  actually quite impressed by you all ❜❜, Y/n says looking at Seijoh, they blushed receiving his praise, ❛❛ Thank you ❜❜. ❛❛ Woah!! That's rare for N/n to praise another team. It seems like he is actually liked your play ❜❜, Umi says popping up behind Y/n making them blush harder.

Y/n grabbed Umi's collar and threw him at the wall effortlessly, ❛❛ You talk too much ❜❜, y/n says, ❛❛ n/n don't be a tsundere ❜❜, Akise said and got kicked by y/n towards the wall with Umi,❛❛ I am not a fucking tsundere ❜❜, y/n says.

❛❛IS L/N SENPAI REALLY  A TSUNDERE? ❜❜,Semo asks loudly, ❛❛  Fucking idiot ❜❜, Niketo says , y/n glares at Semo sending chills down his spine warning him to shut up.

❛❛ because of Umi I got dragged in this ❜❜, Akise says waking towards his team , ❛❛ teasing n/n is my favourite hobby ❜❜, Umi says standing beside Oikawa.

❛❛ even if it gets you left beaten ❜❜, Matsun asked, ❛❛ yeah! I have no regrets ❜❜, Umi says with a smirk. ❛❛ you are really shameless ❜❜, Oikawa says, ❛❛ I know ❜❜, Umi says flipping his hair.

Y/n then approached Iwaizumi and kept his hand on Iwaizumi's head and ruffled his hair, ❛❛ they are soft. I like it ❜❜, y/n says continuing to ruffle them, Iwaizumi became a blushing mess by y/n's action.

Oikawa, Matsukawa, Hanamaki, Kindaichi and Kunimi looked at Iwaizumi with jealousy, ❛lucky him ❜, they thought.

❛❛ i think they got crush on y/n senpai ❜❜, Soka whispers to Sora, ❛❛ Who doesn't? ❜❜, Sora asks with a confused face, ❛❛....... You are right ❜❜, Soka says after pausing for a second.

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

Both the sets got taken by Fushichō Academy.

❛❛ Oi Yuki! Water Bottle ❜❜, Y/n says,  Yukina  then a plastic water bottle threw it at Y/n, Akise's middle blocker instinct kicked in and he blocked the water bottle.

❛ he blocked it ❜,y/n thought.

Umi appears and receives the bottle sending it up in the air, ❛ t-this height. N/n will definitely spike it ❜,Yukina thought, ❛❛ N/N ❜❜, she shouted and Y/n jumped in the air and spiked it.

The plastic water bottle broke by the strength and water spilled on the floor.

Four them first looked at the bottle and then Umi did a high five with Y/n and Yukina did it with Akise. A flowery area surrounded them and they looked quite impressed by the what they did.

❛❛ are they really third years? ❜❜, Semo asks confused, ❛❛ I can see Mizu, Rozu and Yoku senpai doing it but L/N senpai ❜❜, Rito asks pointing at them,
❛❛It seems like l/n senpai is equally chaotic as them ❜❜, Yuma says, ❛❛ it seems like it ❜❜, Himedo says.