CH 3 : Udai Tenma

『WARNING: ✨Kinky smut✨』

WARNING:
Kinky smut✨』

BEING IN A ONE SIDED LOVE WITH someone is hard and Tenma knew it. He is in love with the L/N Y/N, The Demon Emperor that everyone loves, respect and fear is really hard because Y/n have many simps that are willing to do anything just to be with him.

He never thought that he will meet someone like Y/N, he was thankful that y/n's parents introduced Y/N to him and  he was also thankful to volleyball because if he never played volleyball and become famous by the name of Small giant, y/n's parents would never look at him and never introduce Y/N to him.

The name Demon Emperor was made because Y/N have a Emperor aura coming from him. Everything about him is elegant from the way he talks, the way he walks and so on. His eyes are crimson red with cat like pupils like a blood lust demon. He has demon eyes that are filled with blood lust.

The way he plays volleyball without even single mistake makes people wonder that is he even a human.

Y/N never liked sugar coating his words, he was straightforward to everyone. People obeyed him obediently without any complaints because they know never to anger the DEMON EMPEROR.

If Y/n hates you, it means that your life will be now in the control of the demon. He will make you that much miserable that even if you want to die, you can't die. He is surely the Emperor of all the demons.

Tenma sighed as one more boring lecture finished. 'University is really boring place, I wonder what is Y/N doing', Tenma thought as he sulked in his seat. Call  Tenma selfish or what but he wants Y/N to only himself.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

TIMESKIP

  Kinks
Crossdressing,daddy kink,blowjob, creampie, choking kink, nipple play and impact play. 】

Tenma was embarrassed because of the outfit he was wearing but now he can't go back. He should be confident in himself but at the same time we are talking about L/N Y/N, so there is a need to be nervous.

'If he didn't like it then wearing this was a mistake', Tenma thought keeping his hand on his eyes, "Y/N why are you making me feel like this".