1

Today was so boring, I usually go out to check new places for  ads but I didn't today because I had some forms to fill

I am on my way home, I can't wait to get there because Mia said she has some tea to spill about her date last night.

I got us some cupcakes because today is her free day.

Free day as in she can eat anything she wants.

yes Mia is one of those girls that only eat green stuff and counts calories.

She is a model and has to eat specific food to "stay in shape".

I can't even bare the idea of eating salads only.

there are few that I like but I love being able to eat ice cream more than having a body just to fit society's beauty standards.

Mia and I both grew in an orphanage together, we've been friends for over 12 years.

My mom died when I was 3 leaving me with my dad. 8 years later, my dad died in a car crash.

I know, double homicide.

My grandma was already dead and they both had no siblings, so I had nothing and no one.

I was moved to an orphanage

it was hard at first, I didn't want to talk to anyone and was scared because I went from having my dad to nothing in a matter of one night.

it's impressive how one minute can change your entire life.

After a year of being there, Mia came and seemed as scared as I was.

I talked to her first and we became best friends right away.

We moved out together once I became 18 and worked different jobs in order to study in a good college.

She studied fashion because it was always her thing and I studied marketing, to some it's basic but to me it's where my passion is.

I graduated last year and thankfully found a job right  away.

I work at a well known company and have a good salary.

Mia applied to different model agencies till she finally settled on the one she is with now. she has a good salary too and we both have a stable life.

I park my car in its usual parking spot, I can't help but notice 4 black SUVS parked next to my car.

This is strange....very.

Our complex is a habitat to old lonely people, sad but nice for us.

No one ever had that many guests before.

I turn off my car and take my purse from the passenger seat.

I take the box of cupcakes and walk to our apartment.