15

A few days later~

A few days later~

I pulled my shit together and I'm finally back on track. I can't and will not stay here. that's it.

I'm done with people telling me what to do and how to live my life.

I don't know how or when but I have to before the wedding.

it's been almost 5 hours of me staying in this room with nothing but a book and my thoughts to keep me occupied.

I tried to go to ivan but he locked the the door for some reason.

I don't know why but I know I'm pissed about it. keeping me in his house is enough now he's locking me in his room too?

I hear the lock turning and my eyes snap in that direction as my anger reaches it peak ready to unload on adrien.

does he think I'm a dog or something?

he walks in with a little smile making my blood boil.

" you had no fucking right to Lock me here like some sort of pet, just because I said nothing about my job doesn't mean I will do the same here. Lock me up one more time and I swear to god I will trash this place.".

and I will.

his smile widens and the next thing I know his face is tilted and my fist is aching.

I punched him.

and he deserved it.

old me wants to feel bad as I watch him wipe a drop of blood from him nose but the smirk that follows makes me want to punch him again.

"if the purpose of that punch was to turn me on you've succeeded." he says taking a step towards me.

I take a step back not wanting him to get closer to me.

as if sensing that he too takes a step back and says "I came to tell you that our engagement is tomorrow.".

my whole being freezes.

shit.

shit.

shit.

"tomorrow?" I ask dumbfounded.

he nods "I wish if it was our wedding tomorrow instead, but everything takes time.".

no no no.

it's too early.

"I'll get you dinner." he says but I don't tell him I don't want to eat because I'm too busy thinking about what he just dumped on me.

my shock turns into anger when I hear the lock twisting meaning he locked me in again.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" I yell pounding at the door feeling drained already.

I don't understand him.

what's the point of this?