9

I've done a back ground check on all her friends

And the idiot Alex.

He's not sane, medically not sane.

I don't know if she knows this but he went to jail for disturbing a woman and prying on her privacy.

The records show that he did it for 2 years.

I found out some unbelievable shit on everyone.

And her supposedly closest friend ran away. She bolted an hour after I took Eva.

I'm having men track her to bring her back but I don't know how I'm going to deal with her.

There are two ways I'm thinking of.

One: tell Eva what a shitty friend Mia is and protect her from having that doomed friendship.

Two: force mia to act like she didn't run away because knowing that she did will hurt Eva and I dont want that.

Me personally I want to murder her for even thinking of throwing her responsibilities at Eva and hurting her like that but that too will hurt Eva.

Everything in my life now revolves around her.

I can't do anything without thinking 'will it hurt her?' 'Will she like it?' 'Will this anger her?'.

And the almost kiss we had today isn't helping. No, all I'm thinking of is how to earn a kiss.

Everything about her drives me crazy and I honestly don't know how to deal with most of it.

I'm trying to be patient, explain my reasons and earn her respect but so far luck isn't on my side.

I never believed in luck but with her I really hope luck exists because I need and will take anything to have her.

I sigh and get up to go drop her at her work.

" about time..hurry up because I am already late and I have some appointments today.".

As I said I don't I just want to get out of here.