Ch.5

I'm SO SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY For not writing lately! I've been busy with everything! From now on I'll be updating stories every other day , Okay ? 😋 . But wow 164 reads ! Thank you ! I love you all ❤️ .
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
The girls and boys passed by the bees .. again with their mouth dropped.
Jc " okay i know the perfect store ! .. Haha .. " Connor " what store ? " kian ; let me guess .. The apple store ?
jc " geez,haa.. girls do you guys need a phone or any electronics ? All on uncle jc 😎
Madison ( to kian ) " can we get a phone or anything ?
Kian " of course you can ! I mean if you are gonna be living with us you're gonna possibly need electronics lol . but heey do you guys want to make a YouTube page ? A Lawley tradition I may say 😆 .
Crystal ; I doooo!!!!
Mads ; ummm.. I like taking photography (:
Kian ; okay so how about this .. Crystal will buy ; iPhone 5s and A Apple Laptop also a desktop then she can get any other things she needs to decorate it! And
( connor interrupts kian )
And mads you will get a mini Polaroid , a camera , iPhone 5s, and if you want a tumblr or Instagram account haha to share your work!
Mads & Crystal ; really ! Thank you ! 😭😭😭😭😭💘 .
( ..... )
Once they finished their shopping a girl mob came running towards the boys ..
One of the girls ; HOLY FUUUUCCCCKKKK ITS CONNOR KIAN SAM TREVOR RICK AND JC !!!!!
Another girl ; TREVOR I LOOOOOVEEEEE YOUUUUU !!!
( they signed some things for the fans .. At least for 1 hour )
Kian ; I'm so sorry girls, this is what ALWAYS happens when we come to the mall!
Madison ; wow! I wanna be famous..
Trevor ; we'll you can if you show off your work .
Sam ; I don't think you made that specifically ..
Ricky ; ... You boys are so confusing .
Trevor ; we'll madi and crys do you have a voice ( a singing voice ? )
Crystal ; we'll .. I do.. But at the house ..
( they start walking towards the car but ended getting some Starbucks ..
Kian ( to crystal ) and why do you want ?
Crystal ; mmh a double chocolaty chip ?
Cashier ; that'll be $24.78 ..
After they receive there drinks they continue to talk about talents .. )
* awkward silence *
Connor ; how about this you guys will complete a challenge ?
Crystal will create a simple video of her and her singing and mads will take some tumblr photos (x and we will all meet in the living room in 1 hour !
Madison ; sounds great ..
Crystal ; okaay
( they head down to their rooms jc is helping Madi w/ her computer and camera , Trevor is showing crystal how to record herself . )
( Ricky talks through the megaphone ) " OKAY YOU GUYS HAVE 1 HOUR .. READY AND ... BEGIN !!! )
Madison ; ooh a plant how nice does that look ! * click click * Mmmhh a vogue magazine ? I don't think I had one before .. * click click * { looks out the window } hey a women walking her dog ! Creepy to take a pic but * click click * Ima head outside to take pic of leaves and pretty flowers ..
Meanwhile ..
Crystal looking at the camera ; ( the intro begins ) " hey everybody it's crystwezzy ! And this week topic is Q&A ! Haha weird ? Naah .. But anyways ( looks at her phone pretending to be on ask.fm )
[ J.xxx.S Says ; Would you get consider getting gauges ? ]
Well J.xxx.S .. To tell you the truth yes. I know it's weird and all but yeah I would consider myself getting gauges ..
Next question
[ ritacccccervantes says; what color are your eyes ? ]
My natural eye color is blue .. which I enjoy .. and to clarify yes I still see everything in color haha ! .. We'll that's all for crystwezzy .. I love you all ! Byeee !!! ( video ends )
...
Ricky Shouts * 25 mins LEFT !!! *
...
Crystal ; oh my gawwwwwdd I gotta start my singing video !! What song should I sing??? Ummm I really don't know any songs so I guess I will have to search some up .. I like Meghan trainor soo I'll sing one of her songs ...
.. " oh my god I put my pants on inside out I couldn't tell cause the lights were out I beat the sunrise again .. Oh woaah neighbor stare I smile and wave cause I just don't
care their probably jealous of my sexy hair and the use of my haaaaaandds we'll please don't judge it's was mad late (?) I had a lot to drink but I was only being saaaaaafe we'll don't act ... ( finishes the rest of the song )
..
Madison ; wow look at all of this ! I need to go print them!
* prints the pictures *
( THE BOYS ALL TOGETHER ; 5,4,3,2,1 !!! TIME IS UP ! )
The girls presents their work to the boys ...
.. Madison ; hello? are you guys okay? Talk.say something!!
* they stood speechless for 5 mins *
Connor ; Talent Right There.
Ricky; Oh My Gaawwd..
Trevor ; * mumbles .. begins to cry with a big smile on his face *
Sam ; wow . I can't describe how perfect that was ..
Jc ; That's beautiful😍😭
Kian ; my beautiful daughters have the most amazing talents every! I love you ! * group hug * 💘 ..
* kian phone begins to ring *
.. I see it's from Andrea ..
* k; hello ?
A ; hey kian !
K ; ohh Andrea ! It's nice to hear from you .
A ; you too ! Soo umm
K ; how you been ?
A ; good and you ?
K ; perfect w/ my daughters !!
A ; daughters .. That's what I want to talk to you about ..
K ; do you wanna come over to discuss it ?
A ; sure I'll be their in 7 mins ..
* hangs up phone *
Crystal ; who was that dad ?
Kian ; an old friend .. that I miss so much ..
Crystal ; what's her name ?
Kian ; Andrea russett ..
Crystal ; I heard about her when I was in the girls home ! I heard she was beautiful .. That's but it .
Kian ; we'll she's coming over .
Connor ; whose coming over ?
Crystal; Andrea .
Ricky ; my best fraaaaan is coming !! Yaassss . 👑👏 .
* ding dong *
Andrea ; hey
Kian ; sup
Andrea ; omg Ricky ! 😭 I missed you ! It felt as if we haven't seen each other in forever !
Ricky ; true true . I miss you too !
Crystal ; are you Andrea Russett ?
Andrea ; yes I am ! And you must be crystal !
Crystal ; how do you know my name ?
Andrea ; we'll I seen in on my feed . Your so beautiful!
Crystal ; thank you ! So are you !
Kian ; Madison come down here and meet Andrea
Madison ; okaaay ..
( she's coming running down the stairs )
Kian ; Madison this is Andrea !
Andrea ; wow .. you look like me .. we have the same eye color .. hair color .. wow ..
Kian ; oh yeah you both do like each other ! Wow !
Andrea ; can I talk to you alone please ?
Kian ; okay
..
They walk into Kian's bedroom ..
Andrea ; sooo about Madison..
Kian ; she's beautiful ! Isn't she ? 🎀
Andrea ; yeah .. we'll I'm her mom .. your her biological dad ..