Oh my ..

( Hey Guys I'm Going To Be Changing Madison Age In This Story From Now On Since It's Better To Know That's She A Little Grown Up(: Instead of Being 7 She's Going To Be 14 and that kian is going to be 28 when Andrea is 25 . )
* Andrea POV *
Kian ; What!?! Wait How Do You Know?

Andrea ; We'll Because .. we Were At A Bar and We Had A Few Drinks .. And Then We Obviously Made Our Little Maddy

K; sooo your saying that this whole entire time I've been taking care of my real daughter ??

A ; yes .. now don't be mad at me ! I was going to tell you when the moment is right!

K ; now right now I would've been furious with you but I'm not . You're lucky that my daughter means a lot to me .

A ; we'll do you ever think we can become a happy family now ?
K; I.. I don't know since you did cheated on me with Josh ( kian best friend until Josh slept with Andrea )

A ; I know ... I'm so sorry for that ! I was drunk and I did texted you come and get me me because I knew I was going to be too drunk and I was going to do something stupid . But you then texted me saying " I can't get you right now baby tell Josh to take you home I trust both of you, 💘 I love you baby girl " then I did what you told me to do and I texted Josh " hey come and get me at J&X Bar i texted kian to come and get me but he said he was busy and to call you to come and get me. " and then once he came to get me I started to mmh .. touch him. He had a erection so then he star- "

Kian interrupts me .
" hey I don't need to know how you guys had sex. It's just that you cheated and on that same day I was buying you a engagement ring.. I was going propose to you! I had plane tickets for us to go to Guam ! I was going to propose to you there right next to the beach. Until you called me up crying tell me what happen but I just hanged up because I couldn't bare to listen to your voice saying that you cheated on me. We were together for a very long time Andrea . I didn't expect you to go and do this! I thought I was the only man you need ! I love you so much I supported you , I took care of you ! I even treated you like a wife ! I ..

* Kian stops talking when he saw me sobbing in tears *

" hey I'm sorry.. I didn't mean for you to cry .. Look I can't believe I'm saying this but .. I am still in love with you Andrea and yes it is the past we'll just leave that behind. Let's start again with our daughter in it.

* we both cry until we heard someone walking up the stairs .. oh look it's Madison *

" hey Madison (': " I say trying not to show her I was crying .

" hey Andrea .. I just came up here because I just wanted you guys to know that the agency found crystal real parents and crystal even spoke on the phone with them. And now she wants to go live with them if that's okay with you dad. "

" yeah no problem it's alright (: tell her she can get her suitcase and we could take her back to the agency or maybe to her parents house . " Kian says to Madison . "
okay thank you ! Love you dad " ..
I looked at kian with a surprise look . . Dad ?? She knows ??
Kian waited until maddy went down stairs before he spoke .

" No she doesn't know it's just I told she can call me dad if she wants since I want her to feel comfortable . This is her house now . " kian said softly .

" Ohh I thought she knows .. "

" no but we will tell her when the 3 of us go out to get so Icecream " ..

" are you serious kian ? Icecream ? Why not go to six flags ? I mean it gotta be a awesome day until we tell her .. " I say with excitement then with sadness in my voice .

" yeah okay we'll go to six flags and get Icecream there ? " yaay .
----------------------
* Kian & I Go back down the stairs to see if crystal is ready *
- crystal is giving everybody hugs .. She then came up to me and says " please when you tell her , tell her softly and say the story right for where it wasn't her fault why you gave her up to adoption " .

I looked at crystal with a look of confusion .. how does she know ?!? Crystal then tells me that she overheard kian and I conversation.. I really hope that maddy didn't hear it.. "

I looked at Madison and smiled (: she smiled back.

* Crystal POV *

I say goodbye boys I love you all ! when we exit out of the house .
We all get inside the car . "

WAIT ! I FORGOT SOMETHING !! "

I ran out of the car and runs back into the house the boys looks at me thinking what was she doing .

" hey is it okay that I get your guys numbers so maybe we can still keep in touch ! " the boys says " yes it's okay " they all give me their numbers until I came across Connor he looks at me . I look at him . I then kiss the hell of of him . We made out for about 2 mins until kian honked the car . 🚘

he says " call me & winked 😏 . I blushed hard . I went back into the car and maddy says " what took you long ! " the car ride was silent ..

Until we were parked right by the curb . I looked at Madison and said .. " hey can we talk for a quick sec " we both got out of the car . " hey Madison just know your my best friend you were the only person that was there for me in the agency when everybody else was treating me bad . I just want to keep in touch with you . Maybe this Saturday we should have a sleepover over ? At my house (: soo in 2 days ?
Sure (:
" okay .. I love you so much thank you for being my sister for those past few months . I love you !! 😭💝 "
Madison looks at me and says " I love you too . " right when Madi was about to tell kian and Andrea she ready I was leaning in .. for a kiss . Madi looked at me noticing I was leaning in . KABOOSH ! We Kissed. I notice that her she want an entrance . I allow . By now were dong the frenchie . I stopped and smile .
Madison looks at me and pecks my lips again . I walk back to the car saying goodbye to my wonderful dad and Andrea . I told kian the same thing I told Andrea . He looks at me with a whaaa!😧 . I walk into my new house . With my parents they look so happy , in there 20's too ! So young 👋 . Gosh my mom is beautiful ! I just walked in already loving my new life .
----•----•-----•
Hope you guys love this update ! I'll be post the other chapter soon ! Probably later on today but don't worry I'm almost done with it ! Love you ❤️