No title

* Andrea pov *
Goodmorning Everybody!! Would you guys like some pancakes?
I noticed that the only person who said yes was Connor who was now walking inside the house. I noticed that Connor left the door open. I looked confuse as he did that. "umm connor you left the door open" he turned around and said " no you silly, Tyler is coming he's going to be staying here for a few nights! Were actually going to have a sleepover. Crazy right.." He had a happy smile to a sad frowny face :( . " no!! That's brilliant idea! I love it! " I said with a 😱👌👌 look " I smell something burning... Oh crap I forgot the pancakes!!!!! I ran over to the kitchen but as quietly as I can without waking Madi up! All the pancakes were burned. Yay. I guess were going to get take out. " Guess whose here bitccccchesss 😎 " Queen Tyler said ✊ . " TYLERRRR!!! I see he has a dog bag with him. A dog bag? Yeah I have a dog! Her name is fifi. She's a chihuahua 😘. I just saw her wondering around the streets. We'll she was in a box and I was wondering around looking at nature and I notice her mom was giving birth so I worried and I just helped even though I ate. The mom had 4 puppies soo being the nice and kind person here I kept them all including the mom. And the old news is the dad was in the box too!!! So I kept the whole family but I put flyers around the city but no one said anything in a while. But no matter what I am still happy! We all awed. I noticed that Madison phone was ringing. She was still sleeping. I went over to turn it off since I don't want it to bug her. It was from a boy name Alex. I smiled so big con and ty both said " what happened?" I explained everything to them and they awed too but then starting talking about random things. Madison finally wakes up and notice that uncle Connor and Tyler are there! " Con and Ty!!!! I miss you !!!!" Madison said as she jumps on top of them giving them a big hug. Kian comes downstairs to check on if everything's okay because he heard a scream. " Is everybody okay? " he says as he holds a baseball bat. Yup everything is fine I told him. I see Madison walking towards her phone. As she does that we all smiled. Expect kian because he doesn't know just the 3 of us. She looks back at us. " What?!?! " .. Nothing! Just nothing! She unlocks her phone and sees a text message from Alex.
* Madison POV *
I unlock my phone and see a text message from Alex.
Alex 😛 ; Hey! Gooood Morning LOL!
Me ✌️ ; morning 😊
Alex 😛 ; does she know now?
Me ✌️ ; nope..
( Okay so at this point you maybe confused as'f! We'll so you won't be having a " what? " type of face/mood )
* Rewind back to the mall ⏪ *
Me and Alex were walking back to my dad and Andrea since I had to go. Alex told me that I can tell him anything and everything. I trusted him like that. Soo I told him a secret no one knows. Just him. Not even crystal!! Crazy huh!!! But the one thing I told him was that I am..