Ch.1

Hiii my name is Madison Lawley . I'm currently living in this adoption agency . I'm only 7 . So I hardly know how to spell it . I go to school in Holly Elementary . What a funny name for a school ? Haha . My only best friend is crystal . She's 12 . Everybody here is mean to me . They always pick on me saying I will never ever get adopted . But I will ! One day ... I'm really poor . I have to wear the same clothes almost every day ! My wish is to be adopted and to fit in like the other girls ! Just hope that wish could come true ...
* knock knock *
Madison ; who is it ?
Crystal ; who do you think you dummy ?
Madison ; haha come in (:
Crystal ; I got a funny feeling about today ..
Madison ; why do you say that ?
Crystal ; we'll .. I don't know just something about today is going to be special .
Madison ; we'll I can't wait to find out
( 1 hour later )
Ms.Cran ( she's in charge of the agency thing ) " girls are you ready ?
Madison ; ready for what ?
Ms.Cran ; Ugh , not you ! The bees !
- the bees are the rich , beautiful / flawless girls here . Their the only ones that get respect . It's not fair at all -
Diana ( one if the bees ) ; I'm ready Ms.Cran !
* Diana pushes Madison out of the way making Madison fall down hitting her head on a table corner *
Crystal ; what the hell!
Diana ; OOOHHH !!! MS.CRAN !! CRYSTAL SAID THE H WORD !!!!!
Crystal ; grow up !
Ms.Cran ; What Crystal ! * with a mad , serious , evil face *
Crystal ; I .. Uhh .. I'm sor..
* even before crystal could finish apologizing ms.cran grabbed crystal dragging her hair heading towards the room of evil . We call it the room of evil because ms.cran will cuff your hands together , duct tape your mouth shut , with a video .. let's just say it's hell . I know this because I been in there .. *
Madison wakes up with a confused look .
Madison ; CRYSTAL !!! * in tears * how could you ! Why !
Diana ; haha losers .
Madison ; ugghhhh ..
- she hurries off to her room , with tears in her eyes . She thought of something . She go to her bag of socks , grabbed a special pair of socks and took out a razor . * just to remind you she's only 7 !!! * she goes to the bathroom , locks the door , and she takes off ..
1 slice for ms.cran
Another for Diana , and another for so and so .. she continued until she had 5 cuts . She stopped and look at them . Staring at the blood as it falls down onto the floor . She smiles as if it was nothing . She than rips up toilet paper and press it again her arm . Trying to make the bleeding stop .
It finally stopped . There's a knock on the door . She froze in terror .
Madison ; uhh who is it ?
Crystal ; .. * sniffles * mads please open up
Madison ; ohhh crys !!! * she gives her a big hug . *
" BEEEEP MADISON LAWLEY PLEASE COME TO THE LOBBY "
omg . is this the moment ? am I getting adopting ? What !