Part 1

Kacey sat in her bedroom watching brave. Tom walked in and Kacey grabbed a pillow and chucked it at him "get out!"she screamed. "Now!"she added and he did just that.
~
Kirsten sat opposite Sienna eating she didn't seem herself today but Kirsten couldn't put her finger on why. "So did you have a good day today."Sienna asked and both girls nodded. "You got school tomorrow first day in hollyoaks high for you Kirsten."Sienna said but both girls say their in silence Sienna eventually gave up and the room was silent.
~
"Hey mum Emily's cut her leg open."Karen said. "Oh come here."maxine said whipping away the blood. "It's tiny."maxine said putting a plaster on the cut. "Can we have pizza tonight?"Emily asked and maxine nodded.
~
Jess sat next to her older sister who was looking after their cousin. "So what do you want to be when you grow up?"peri asked and Jess shrugged she knew she wanted to be a doctor or a scientist but peri would probably laugh and say she wasn't smart enough.
~
Tom and Charlie were playing the Xbox when Kacey came out of her room with her backpack on her back. She went to the cupboard and put 4 packets of crisp 2 cokes and anything else she thought she needed. She had all the money in her piggy bank in a purse which totalled up to £55.64. Kacey walked around the sofa and walked out of the pub before whispering. "Bye daddy I do love you."