wedding day

authors note: I'm gonna end this story because i don't talk to Jess or Hannah much anymore so its a little strange writing about them.

Weeks Past And The Girls Started To Bond All Of Them Which Surprised Their Parents. It Was The Day Of Ziggy And Lela's Wedding And Most Of The Village Was Crammed In A Little Reception As The Bride And Groom Said Their Vows. "Could This Get Anymore Boring."Emily Laughed "Yeah If They Was Oap's"Jess Replied And The Others All Started Giggling. 

Time Passed And Everyone Was Now At The Reception The Girls All Sat Around A Table Next To Their Parents. Everyone Was Laughing And Giggling.  "Kacey Kacey Are You Their"Emily Said. But Kacey Continued Staring Out Of The Window. "Kacey Quit Being Weird."Kirsten Said "Something Bad's Gonna Happen I Can Feel It."Kacey Said Turning Away From The Window. "Just Have Fun And Stop Worrying."Hannah Said

After Half An Hour Passed And The Atmosphere Had Changed Dramatically There Was 5 Ambulances Outside The Venue. Most Of The Parents Were Badly Injured. Because The Bus Hit Them First. 

The Girls Sat In The Hospital Rooms All Of The Girls Were With Their Parents Apart From Emily She Was Lying In A Hospital Room After Pushing Kacey Out Of The Way Of The Van. Kacey Pushed The Door That Led To Emily's Room Open "Are You OK."She Said In  Soft Suttle Voice. "I'm Fine Hows Your /Dad." "Hes Fine Just A Broken Arm Nothing Meager. 

Kirsten Hannah And Nico Sat Around Sienna's Hospital Bed. Sienna's Hand Gently Rose Off Of The Bed She Gently Lifted The Oxygen Mask Off Of Her Face. "This Might Be The Last Time I Talk To You Girls, I Can Feel Myself Going Slowly. But As long As I Die Knowing That You Know I Love You Ill Be Dying Happy."Sienna Stopped To Wipe A Tear Off Of Her Cheek. "No Mum Stop It Stop Saying That."Kirsten Said Nico Walked Over And Hugged Her Younger Sisters. "Just Tell Me You Love Me And Ill Die A Happy Woman. "We Love You Mum We Always Will."Nico Said. "Mum Your Not Dying."Hannah Said Nico Nudged The Girls And They Both Said "I Love You."In Time A Few Seconds Of Silence Passed But It Was Soon Stopped With The Beeping Of Sienna's Heart Machine.

Leela Helped Jess Up Off Of The Floor Into The Wheel Chair She Would Be Using For At least A Year. Leela Began Wheeling Her Daughter Down The Corridor When She Noticed Kirsten And Hannah Crying They Both Ran Over And Hugged Their Now Paralyzed Best Friend. "Have You Seen Kacey Or Emily Yet."Kirsten Asked. "No."Jess Replied "Well What You Waiting For Emily Needs Us And I Bet Kaceys Feeling Really Guilty."Hannah Said And The Three Girls Walked To Emily's Room.

"Hey How Are You."Kacey Asked "Well My Mum Just Died."Hannah Replied. "She Found Out She Was Going To Have Your Dads Baby Yesterday."Hannah Said. "I'm So Sorry."Emily Said "Its All My Thought."Kirsten Said. "Yeah Mine To."Hannah Said. "And Mine."Emily Said "We Didn't Listen Too You Kacey."Jess Said. "Shut Up All Of You Were In This Together."Kacey "And We Always Will Be."The Other Girls Said In Sync.

Their You Go Then, Happy Easter. I Cant Believe I Killed Sienna. sorry girls