Part 4

"Sienna!"I emily shouted a and Sienna came running up the stairs. "What happened?"sienna asked and emily told her everything. "Darren!"Sienna called and Darren came running. "Nancy's back on the pills"Sienna said showing Darren the half empty pot just as Nancy walked into the room. "Get out! And stay away from my son and daughter."Darren shouted before picking Kacey up Sienna got Oscar and followed Darren with emily.
~
"Where's mum?" Kirsten asked entering Hannah's room. "I don't know now get out!"Hannah shouted before going back to her convocation with Karen. Kirsten walked into the living room where Jess was helping her with her homework.
~
Darren and Sienna returned back to the pub all 3 children were asleep so they were carried straight to bed (Emily was staying the night).Sienna and Darren sat in the living room sharing a bottle of red wine. "Thank you for today."Darren said. "I just helped."Sienna said playing with her hair. Darren pulled a puppy look. "Come here."Sienna said pulling Darren in to a hug. After a few minutes the pair parted and then gazed into each other's eyes before locking lips.
~
"It's 9pm mum should be back."Kirsten said getting worried. "She's probably out with maxine."Hannah said before brushing her teeth and going to bed. "Why does no one listen to me it's not fair."Kirsten moaned. "Come on you bed."patrick said and Kirsten did exactly that.