Carol meets y/n

Your POV

You're sitting down on a bench under a shady tree in a public park, gazing at the birds singing and tweeting, their sweet little lullabies. A random stranger sees you sitting all alone and walks closer to you slowly. You glance at her as she stares at you nervously. 'Uh , may I help you..? ' You ask her as she stares at you. 'O-oh! Sorry , I just wanted to sit down , but I had to ask first and I was too nervous , sorry..' You smile and say , 'Help yourself , I don't mind!' You move over so she has room to sit.

'Thank you for letting me sit here!' She says as she smiles. 'Yeah! What's your name?' You ask. 'I'm Carol , and you..?' You glance over to her and smile. 'I'm y/n!' You look at her as she moves closer to you. 'So, Y/N , where are you from?' She asks softly. You respond with a stretch then pause. 'Oh , Me? I live a few blocks down , my hometown is in North Carolina.' Carol looks amazed. 'Woah! Very cool! I live a few blocks down too! I just moved here , actually , and was looking for new friends!' You pause for a moment. You just remember you have a new neighbor . 'W-wait a second. Are you my new neighbor? Do you have a small house and does the road have a speed bump right in front of the house?' You curiously ask. You see her look at you shocked.

'Oh my! Thats me! I'm so glad I'm your neighbor!' Your smile gets wider. You look away from her for a second and think 'she's super pretty, I'm surprised I'm now friends with her.' I look back at her , her eyes sparkling in the sun. 'Oh! Are you alright? Do you think I'm a bit.. annoying perhaps..?' She asks nervously. 'No! Not at all! I was just a bit.. happy I have a new friend!' Carol smiled and blushed a little. 'Aww! You're so sweet! Do you want to come to my house?' She asks in a 'I WANT YOU TO COME TO MY HOUSE.' Voice.  'Sure!' You respond quickly. She gets up and grabs your hand. You pause and notice how soft her hands are. You try to ignore it but rub her hand with your thumb. She notices and doesn't move , she enjoys it. She blushes. We arrive at her house, next to mine , her smiling proudly how she made a new friend.