Want to Date?

You walk into her house , looking around at new sightings inside. You see beautiful pictures of her as a kid , pictures of her and her family. She closes the door and hugs you tightly. Her body is warm and soft, she looks like she can cuddle well. You stand there shocked blushing , then hug her back tightly. You both hug for a total of 6 minutes. She stops hugging you because she thinks you don't want any more hugs. She holds your hand tightly and drags you upstairs to her room , closing and mysteriously locking the door. 'Don't worry, I only locked it because what if a um , monster comes in?' I laughed. She crawled up to me and layed on me. 'Y/N , You're really comfy~' She nuzzles into your chest curling up into a little ball. She expects you to push her off , surprised that you keep her close to you. Her warmth is comfy , I could probably fall asleep. She has a very decent room, organized and just the right temperature. 'Y/N, I think I love you. I'm not sure if you're taken or not , but I still love you~!' You blush hard and kiss her on the head as a respond. 'I love you , too. From the second I saw you, I knew I'd probably like you,  look at us now! Your hands are so soft , your hugs are so comfy-' Before I could speak anymore,  she got too annoyed of listening and went right to it. She hugged me tightly and kissed me on the lips deeply, I kissed her back grabbing her waist and kissing her deeply moving it into a tongue kiss.