A Step Further - Female Version

You get your fingers ready , and you are prepared. It's time. You're worried you're going to mess up, or end up with a fatal injury , and mess up. Carol stares at you , waiting for action,  you staring,  overthinking. 'Y-Y/N..?? Do you feel upset and not want to do this..?' She asked sweetly. 'No, no i do, it's just.. its my first time and I don't want to accidentally hurt you or mess up.' She put her hand on my cheek and smiled. 'Don't worry, darling , you can't hurt me. I'll be alright. If you do , it's fine. It would just be a little accident.' You take a deep breath and nod. You're ready. You gulp as you lower your body to hers, smirking. You slowly take your fingers and place them into her underwear, rubbing her clit. You go in a circular motion . You hear soft , low moans and groans from her. You look up at her and see her sweating and breathing hard. You think , 'She must be really sensitive that she's already sweating and breathing heavy. Or It must feel really good and I'm doing a-ok.' You circle your fingers around her hole and put them in, pushing them in and out slowly.

The moans get louder, her sweating even more. You smirk, knowing she's enjoying it, pleasured. You rub her thighs and begin to get down, sticking your tongue on her clit slowly in and out. She is very wet and tasty. She moans loudly and groans , as her tongue sticks out and her eyes roll up. (A hentai face.) You slowly move your hands around in her panties , her drool dripping on your shirt. You remove your hand out from her panties and spread her legs apart. You get close as possible to her and rub your clit against hers, her moaning loudly and other noises coming out of her. Her juice comes out, you  bending down to her clit and licking it off. It is very sweet and tasty, delicious. She begs for you to keep going as you tease her, her getting angry and moving around as you hold her down. You refuse to let her try to make me put my finger in. I tease her more as she begs and begs for me to stop and shove my fingers in her more deeply. I stop teasing her and shove my fingers in her more deeply, her moaning from pleasure. I notice her legs shaking and her sweating hard, tears rolling down her eyes. I can tell she wants me to stop, I've gone too far. I'm proud but upset I hurt her. 'I'm sorry!' I cry. She looks at me as I wipe her tears. 'No no , i-its fine! You did great , I'm sorry , I'm all tired from doing that.. want to cuddle? That felt amazing , by the way!' I smile. 'Sure!' She puts her clothes back on and I put mine back on. We lay on the bed as I wrap my arms around her waist and she cuddles me tightly. Rough night I'd say.