A Step Further - Male Version

You get your fingers ready as she stares at you. Her eyes tell me she wants it badly. I laugh. I'm ready. I slowly take off my shirt and throw it on her wardrobe. I climb on top of her and play with her body. Her skin is so soft. I play with her tits as she makes small noises and groans. I take my pants off as she stares at it. I throw my red boxers and sweatpants on her wardrobe aswell. A new pile of clothes, awesome. I watch as she stares at it, drooling of its long length. I move my body close to hers and pull her hair back, making her suck if. After 6 minutes, I throw her on the bed and firmly keep her in one spot. She sweats and looks me in the eyes. I smile as I tease her clit, her moaning slightly louder then before. She wants it so bad. I push myself against her soft body and finger her hard with my long fingers. Then I bend down to her waist and lick her. She moans loudly. I put a condom on,  then place it in and move it in and out. She enjoys it very much and moans loudly of pleasure. I get up and lick all of the cum off the bed, watching as I see her legs shaking. I can tell it's time to stop. I take the condom off and cuddle her. 'Thank you , Y/N! I was so pleased. It felt nice.' You smile and nod. Shit , now it's over. I guess we'll do it again sometime.