[1] CHARACTER INFORMATION

Hi everyone! This is my new Dreamnotfound (and a little karlnap) fanfiction I came up with the 7th of July 2021 at 5am. In my story there will be people with different sexuality's then in real life but in no way I'm assuming Anyones actual sexuality it's just for the story. I hope you will enjoy :)

Triggers you can find in this story: Angst, self harm, abuse, depression, alcohol, homophobia, slurs, deaths(suicide), smut (very rare)
DATE OF THIS STORY HAPPENING. (July 2021) just before George's birthday.
-
George. 17. Birthdate: 06/07/2003 (so he's just about to turn 18)
Friends:
Sapnap
Karl
Dream
Sexuality: Homosexual (out)
-
Dream. 17. Birthdate: 13/10/2003
(3 months younger then George)
Friends:
Sapnap
Karl
George
Sexuality: Bisexual (closeted)
-
Karl. 18. Birthdate: 26/02/2003
Friends:
George
Dream
Sapnap (soulmate)
Sexuality: homosexual (out)
-
Sapnap. 18. Birthdate: 18/03/2003
Friends:
Dream
George
Karl (soulmate)
Sexuality: bisexual (closeted)
-----

George had moved to Florida when he was 12 years old. He moved because his mom wanted a fresh new start after George's dad died and thought it would be good to move to a different country. George hated it since he had to leave all his friends but he soon made some friends at his new school that he wouldn't miss for the world. George had desperately wanted to find out who his soulmate was so he longed for his birthday, so he had a party with his friends and family. How will that go?
---
Dream had lived in Florida for his whole life but he wanted to leave since his parents weren't the nicest people to him, one day that opinion changed. Something changed that made him wanna stay. Dream had came out as bisexual to them a few years back and his parents did not receive it well so Dream had forced himself to be 'straight' till he believed it and it kinda worked tho something always seemed off.

They are not twitch streamers in this story! They are in school!

They also use their nicknames, those are their minecraft names and they sort of just started calling eachother that.

If you have any question feel free to ask!

The cover since it's blurry on Wattpad