[6] Gone

TW//SH, argument.

Dream woke up at Lunas house, they fell asleep yesterday after Dream came over. Dream cried a lot but weirdly it didn't seem like it had any effect on Luna. Luna was sitting on her desk and looked back at Dream "Good morning babe" she said with a smile "Hi" Dream whispered as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. Dream had a weird feeling in his stomach. "Can I see the test again? With the box" Dream said softly while Luna got a nervous look in her eyes. She nodded hesitantly and grabbed the test and the box, she handed it to Dream and sat back down looking away from Dream.

Dream looked at the positive test and sighed, he barely had any slept last night. He then took the box and began reading everything once again till he got to the little text.

'Use this to prank you significant other or family'

It said with the tiniest letters. Dream looked at Luna who didn't dare to look at him. Dream started to become angry. "All I wanna know is why?" Dream said and Luna turned around "Why what?" She said with a smile. "Don't play dumb with me" Dream yelled and threw the test against the wall. "You lied" Dreams voice started to break, he stood up and walked over to her. "Why" He asked again while tears filled his eyes. "I- I- I felt like you were leaving me" Luna said and began to cry. "No! Don't make me the bad guy here. You made my life 10 times harder then it should've been! I loved you and you pull this shit with me" Dream yelled at her. "Please Dream it was a mistake, we can fix this" Luna said as she took his hands which he ripped away. "No!" Dream yelled and threw his phone so it shattered to pieces. "There's nothing to be fixed. We're done" he said crying. "What are you gonna do then huh? Who's gonna love you?!" She started yelling back. "Me" he said pointing at himself "I'm gonna love me. George always kn-" Dream said tears flowing down his cheeks. "George?! It's always George with you! He always messes everything up!" She yelled and Dream shook his head. "No don't you ever talk bad about him, he actually cares about me." Dream said starting to gather his stuff.

"Where are you even gonna go?" She yelled at him, it only made him mad. "Away" is all he said, he left the house and started driving. Driving to god knows where. He couldn't go to George again, he couldn't go to his dad. He didn't want to get Sapnap and Karl involved. He's alone.

*****

He kept on driving, he had been driving for 2 hours in silence. Tears running down his face, rain pouring down on all sides. He stopped at a little motel on the side of the road. He booked a room for a few days, he was gonna go back before George's birthday. He said he wouldn't miss it, so he won't.

-

George hadn't heard from Dream in a while now and he's kinda worried. He had texted and called him and nothing. George didn't go to school today but he wanted to check on Dream. He had been trying for hours now so he decided to call his least Favourite person. Luna. He pressed the dial button and put the phone to his ear till she picked up.

"What?" Luna said bluntly

"Where's Dream?" George's asked and rolled his eyes.

"We broke up, I assumed he came to tell his precious boy but he didn't?" She asked and chuckled.

"So where the hell is he? And why isn't he picking up his phone?" He said now more concerned for his friend.

"He smashed it" she said thinking back to it.

"So you are telling me, he's not there or here. He has no phone and he's feeling like shit?" George asked and widened his eyes.

"Yeah but who cares?" She said and laughed

"You should! He's the father of your child god damnit"

"I'm not pregnant, now I'm gonna go. Have fun" she said and hung up before George could say anything. He just needs Dream to be okay, how was he able to do anything not knowing where his friend is? If he's safe? His thought got interrupted by his phone ringing, it was an unknown number. He picked up quickly. "Hello?" He said softly and held his breath hoping it was Dream. "Hey George" Dream sighed, George let out a deep breath.

"You're okay, I was so worried. I'm sorry for what she did. Where are you I'll come pick you up?"

"No George- you can't. I'm staying away for a little while, I can't be around her." Dream said with a croaky voice from the crying.

"No Dream, I need you to come back" George said confused and frowned at Dreams words.

"I'll be back for your birthday George. I'm sorry but I have to. I'm safe." Dream said and it broke his heart to tell George that.

"No Dream please" George started to cry. "Come back please you can stay with me."

"I can't George I'm so sorry. I'll be back before you know it." Dream said also crying now.

"Dream- no- ple-" George began but got cut off.

"I love you George, see you soon" Dream said and hung up.

"No!" George yelled at nothing. He put his head in his hands and just cried. His mom came in and sat down next to George who immediately hugged her tightly. "I don't wanna talk about it" George said crying and his mom nodded. "Okay honey" she said as she tried to calm him. George just hopes Dream won't do anything stupid.

*****
Dream sat there, in his motel room. Cars flying past the window. He doesn't even know where he is, he went into the bathroom. He looked in the mirror.

You're a mess...

You don't deserve anything

No one cares about you

Dream cried as he took out the pocket knife he always had with him, George gave it to him. He wanted to always have it on him to remind him of George. But now he just wants to forget. Forget everything. He pushed the knife against the skin of his arm and made a cut. And again. And again...

-

Dream put on the last bandaid and hissed at the touch, he had regrets about it immediately. He instantly thought of George and how he must feel. That only made him feel worse. He didn't wanna think anymore. He just went over to the bed and got under the covers. He didn't fall asleep after long, he had a rough day after all.
________________________________
Hey everyone! This chapter was a little bit of a sad one. The only good in Luna and Dream breaking up. If any of you have problems with anything my messages are open! Remember you are loved by many, and me :) have a good day. <3
I wrote this the 22nd of July

Words: 1189