Later that Night

Raph saw it all. He was in his house wondering if the plan worked. When he noticed his father was acting strange and was looking at him angrily.

After Ace went to bed and as Raph was going by himself, his father went to his car and drove to the path of the diner. Raph thought that Woody would be in trouble. He told Mike to tell dad that he had a rough day and wanted to be alone. Mike agrees with some suspicions. He didn't tell his brothers about the plan with Woody, in case it didn't work. He didn’t want to give them false hope. Little did he know, it hadn't.

Raph went to his room and locked the door. The windows were always shut tight by his father after he once ran off to Fredbear's. Grabbing his pet rock, Rocky, he threw it at the window, breaking it. He got rid of the sharp glasses still on the frame and climbed out.

"Sorry Rocky." Raph said as he put Rocky on his nightstand. 

It was pouring outside and Raph noticed something on the ground. It was a pair of footprints, but it didn’t seem to be made by a human. It almost looked like the foot of one of the animatronics. He shook his head, he had to get to Woody first. Raph ran off into the night to the diner. 

When he got there, the sky was already pouring. His father’s purple car was in front of the diner. Raph peer through the window hoping to spot either Woody or his father when he hear someone shouting, he ran behind to the back, stopping at the corner, when he saw everything

He saw his own father with a gun grab his best friend slamming him to the wall next to the dumpster. He saw his own father pulling the gun up, placed it on his friend’s forehead, and pulled the trigger. That was it. He couldn’t stay there, not for long. He quickly, but quietly, left the area and started to run through his home. When he got close to the path leading to home, he ran into the forest, despite the dangers that lurk in there. 

Raph was in shock. His mind was full of questions. 

“Why?”, he asked himself, “Why did he do it?”

 Tears poured down his face as he ran through the forest hoping to get home before his dad. If his own father had killed his friend, who knows what he would do to him.

----Meanwhile-----

William was driving towards his home.

 'Raphael thought he would get away with this,' William thought, 'Well I'll show the worthless, little bart.' 

Worthless, was one of the many words he would call his 'kids'. He even calls them things I can't tell you.

Before arriving home, he went to a bar called 'Jr's'. When he tried to get through one of the employees went out. William was banned from the bar after attacking the employees.

 "Let me in!" William shouted, "I need a drink!".

 "Come on, you know you can't be here." the employee said,'' Don't make this more difficult than it has to be."

William unwillingly went back to his car and headed towards home. As he got there he opened the door and went in. He soon spotted his oldest son on the chair watching T.V. 

"Where is that little, ginger-haired [censored]." William asks. 

Michael only told him, "Leave him alone tonight. He had a rough day."

William didn't listen and went to Raph's room and tried to open it only to see that it was locked. 

"I told you not to close your door." William said only to be met with silence. 

'This is my house. He can't ignore  me like that.', William thought. 

He started to bang on the door and shouted to Raph to open the door. Of course, we know there is no one in. He started to go outside thinking he could find a way in.

As he got to Raph's window, he saw the broken glass with footprints on the ground. William knew what was up.

 "Run off to that place again." William muttered to himself. "He will be sorry when he comes back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And sorry he was. For after that day, Raph stopped telling everyone about his feelings in fear that someone close to him will get hurt.