Zim Shorts-Aliena-Shadow Freddy's Soul

It was a sunny day. Two children, one 4 and one 8, came inside a new Freddy Fazbear pizzeria. After the disappearance of his brother, Zim was doing his own investigation on the event and Izuku decided to join in. He also wanted to know what happened to his friends on the day.

Their parents were hesitant at first however, after hearing that the new pizziria has animatronics that are able to detacted a murder, they said yes. Samantha wanted to come but she had to attend a birthday party. Now here they are.

However, the new pizzeria was tempting to the children's eye. With animatronics moving around handing toys and treats to the children. The animatronics look like toys with cherry checks. Another one called Mangle was at a corner were kids were pulling her apart and back together.

There was a new one that they saw called Balloon Boy. He is a short human animatronic that looks like a child holding a sign that said, "Balloon Boy", and was handling children balloons. At the prize counter was a box where inside was the puppet animatronic handling children the prizes they won with their tickets.

"Can we play for a little bit, please nii-chan." Izuku ask Zim, who also wanted to play but knew he couldn't. "We can't." he said, "We have to find out what really happened with our friends and who did it." Izuku understand and stop. They started to sreach for clues until a few minutes was left for them to leave. "Ok you can play for a little bit." Zim said to the delight of the younger boy.

"はい!(Yes!)" Izuku cried before heading to the ball pit. Zim look at the board above him. On it were missing posters for his friends and brother. Robert was always there for him when he was in trouble. 'I couldn't even be there for you.' Zim thought sadly, 'I promise I will find the one who took you away.'.

His family started to fall apart after Robert's disappearance. They don't dare called it his death yet. His father has started drinking through he never harm him nor his mother and sister. His mother has mood swings almost all the time. Meanwhile Samantha will claim to feel Robert around the house. Zim hope the founding of the kidnapper will bring peace to his family and avenge his brother.

He went to check on Izuku before noticing someone at a hall. The kid had blond hair with blue eyes and he looks exactly like... "Robert?" Zim said softly hardly believing what he is seeing. Robert noticed him and ran through the hallway. Zim followed him and saw him go inside a room at the back of the restaurant. Zim didn't hesitate to go in after his brother.

However, Robert isn't in the room anywhere. The only thing that was there was a set of lockers, a tub filled with water, and a old stove. Zim sreach everywhere to see if Robert was here only to find nothing.

"It must have been my imagination." Zim said to himself. He turn around to leave the room only to find Mr. Afton at the doorway. "Well hello there kiddo." he said,"What are you doing here?"

"I'm so sorry Mr. Afton." Zim quickly said,"I thought I saw something in here." Afton only stare at him making. "I promise to leave now." Zim assure him. However Afton then lock the door behind him with a smile. "You're were I wanted you to be." He said as he put up his sleeves.

Before Zim could say anything, William grab him and head towards the tub. "Wait! No!" Zim scream as he was push inside the water. He  tried to get up for air but he was no match for Afton.

His lungs and nose burn as water made it way through and as minutes passed he felt himself going lump. Until at last the world went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In a dark room with one light, Zim there hugging himself as water drip from him. Even though he was out of water, he could still feel his lungs and nose burning as if water was still pushing in. Every time he open his mouth bubbles will get out.

He stay there for a while never seeming to get dry when the Puppet arrived. He was scared until he saw the silhouette of an old friend. "Give gifts, give life." The puppet said as she gave him the gift and disappear. He open the gift finding a mask that looks like Freddy expected it was dark purple, almost like a shadow.

He put it on. He will find himself inside a dark purple bear animatronic.

Zim Shorts-Aliena became the soul of Shadow Freddy.