@JAY-JAY-WARRIOR 's character, Katrina!! (Katty)

The character:

Name: Katrina

Age: 6

Personality: A total goofy, girl with an extremely short temper, especially for bullies and those she hates. She loves to get in trouble and doesn't mind getting sent to the principal's office, detention or anything. Absolutely horrible at any kind of subject except for gym, and loves to rub what she's good at in other people's faces.

Favourite colour: Black & Red

Dislikes: Those who don't appreciate what they have, bad weather, thunder, Ikuto & his guardian, Amu & her guardians, Tadase & his guardian, Kukai & his guardian, Rima & her guardian.... Yeah... Guardians... Most of them...

Likes: Twila & her Charas, Chiyo, Yaya & her guardian, Ami, Nadeshiko/Nagihiko & her/his Charas, Utau & her Charas, darkness

A little note...

Katrina: YAYYYY!!! NICE TA MEET YA'LLS PEOPLE! YA BETTER NOT HURT ANYONE DAT I WANT! BUT FEEL FREE TO HURT AMU! ^-^ AWESOME SAUCE!

Twila: *sweatdrop* Katty-nee-chan... No... You know how much I hate it when you talk like that... I like Amu..

Katrina: *huff* MEH!

The chara:

Name: Chiyo

Talent: Strong,

Personality: An overprotective chara that is silent, but has her moments. She's almost always stuck to Katrina like glue, and loves to tease.

Favourite Colour: Black & Red

Dislikes: People that don't appreciate what they have, Rima, Amu, Tadase, Ikuto, their Charas, thunder.

Likes: Katrina, Twila & her chara Yaya & her chara, Nadeshiko/Nagihiko & her/his Charas , darkness, most bad weather, Utau & her Charas

Talent: Strong mentally and physically and will protect and defend those she deems precious to her.

A little note....

Chiyo: Imma gonna hate on most of the guardians...

Katrina: YAY! *hugs Chiyo* HATING BUDDIESSSSS!! ^_^ CUZ WE ALL STICK TOGETHER!

Twila: -___- Really?

Chiyo & Katrina: YEP! :P