Chapter 4: KATTY!?

(A/n: thanks for being so patient for the next chapter! I think the song at the top ties in with the thought of her little sister kinda coming from hevan... anyway, please watch the video, and jay jay warrior wrote some of this, enjoy!)

I was aloud to walk around on my own because I had no family. My sister died when I was five and my pearents commited suicide. I'm all alone. It didn't feel nice. I wanted to look after Katrina (or katty), my big sister. I wished I could have her back because she was the only one who understood me. A star hung in the twilight at the end of the street. I knew wishing was for babies, but I sure felt like one. I put my hands together in a begging pose and closed my eyes.

"Hello bright star, My name is Twila and I'm lonely and sad. I really wish I could have my big sister, Katrina, back. I don't care whether she's little or big, fat or thin, pretty or not, if it's still her, I want her," I finished, tears running down my cheeks even though I smiled. I just kept thinking about her and how I witnessed her horrorfying death.

I wiped away my tears and stared up at the star, not really expecting it to fall from the sky. It was the Embryo!  OH MAH GAWD, IT REALLY WASSSS!!!!! (A/n: yes, I know the Embryo was a DAMN DISAPOINTMENT but still, let the blue haired kid have this)

It floated right in front of my face, before hatching into Katty!! She was wearing a white dress with her long hair loose. Her eyes were closed and she had no shoes. She was holding her heart as if something was in her hands. She brought down her hands to reveal her chara egg. She stumbled forward a little as if she'd never walked before. She was certainly shorter than me. She looked the age of five (A/n: a bit taller than Ami).

Suddenly, huge fethary angel wings unfolded from behind her back. She blinked a bit. Her eyes were big and blue, though they looked empty with no reflection of the light on them. Her gaze fell on to me and her face lit up. "H-hey! Katty! Are those wings permanent!? THEY CAN SHRINK, RIGHT!?!?!?!?" I yelled, twisting her round so I could see them. She flapped them like she was prepared to saw off into the night sky.

"I DUNNO WHO YOU ARE!!! BUT MEH WINGS ARE FABULOUS!! SO YES, THEY CAN SHRINK!!" She announced proudly, and they shrunk. I pulled my jacket off and hid her wings with it.

Chuckling, I remembered a few memories from when she was alive back then. Older too. She's younger... And probably more mischievous. Wait.. She said she couldn't remember...

Katrina's pov

"EHHH?!" The girl shrieked. I blinked innocently as the person began to spaz out, flapping my wings and acting more like a chicken. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME? I'M YOUR SI-!"

At that point, I began to drift to La-La-Land, skipping away from her. I need something... COOKIES! And, um... CAKE! SUGAR! Katty-chan also needs WEAPONS AND MORE STUFF! Eh, I feel sleepy. Questions that were probably unimportant rang through my head. What do I need to do? Who am I? How do I know these things? Why can't I remember some things? Why am I here? Why do I have these BADASS WINGS?! Not that I'm complaining though. I need sugar to prevent sleep... GAH.. Stupid.. Sleepiness.. And then I fell on pavement. Damn the stupid pavement for being so hard...

Dream

I know my name... But I can't remember who gave it to me.. I know the ways of the world.. But I don't know who taught them to me.. I exist.. But what reason am I existing for? Too many hard questions... gah, it's hurting my brain..

Twila's pov

I sweatdropped as Katrina skipped away as I was lecturing her, singing "London Bridge is Falling Down" at the same time. Yep, sometimes people never change. My eyes narrowed as her chara flittered away after her. Like last time.. When she died. When it abandoned her when she needed it most. Maybe she wouldn't died if it had been there for her instead of running away like a coward... In my thoughts I didn't notice as Amu passed by, eyeing me curiously. Then she saw the little girl in the white dress with no shoes and the jacket, who was now drooling in a gutter as she slept.

"Hey Twilight, wanna come back to my place with... what looks like your sister?" Amu asked. She knows about me being on my own and losing those dearest to me. I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded. I picked up the sleeping Kat-chan, and rode her on my back as we walked to her place.