•Introdickation•

Introdickation

🖤KILLER🖤
🖤Taekook Fanfictions🖤

• Contains :
Smut , Angst , Fluff , Blood scenes , Character death , Mention of rape , Mafia scenes , hints of next chapters in the chapters , mature language And many more things which you will know in the story.

[The readers who are sensitive about the topics mentioned above can leave the book , Also stop being ghost readers show your love through votes and comments or taekook will be angry lol].

Toptae⬆️, kottom ⬇️•

[ WARNING ]
The haters are not allowed in my book. If you don't like the content I write so pls leave.

• Do not copy my work or strict actions will be taken no one likes your duplicate ass.

•Do not translate the book without my permission.

[ Some quick tips for you all ].

The chapters will contain some hints for the next chapters.

When you all will read the story. Start taking points from the very first chapter.

The hints are hidden . The hints are hidden very tinyly. You can rarely get a hint when you find it out nicely.

There will be some of the hidden Mysteries which you all have to solve.

[ NOTE : ]
Hope you all will like the story. Show your love through votes and comments.

[ CHARACTER'S:]

•Kim Taehyung.
•Kim Namjoon
•Kim Seokjin
•Min Yoongi
•Jung Hoseok
•Park Jimin
•Jeon Jungkook.

[SIDE CHARACTER'S]
[Friends side]

•Rosé
•Lisa
•Jennie
•Jisoo
•got7
•Stray kids.
•And many others which you will know inbetween the story.

[Evil side]

•Park bogum

•Kim Jison
•Kim Kaimin.
•Park Jiyeon.
•And other you will know inbetween story.

[TRAILER :]

Trailer credits to @taettkookies

Lets get to know the character's Behaviour•

•Lets get to know the character's Behaviour•