•Epilogue•

It was a sunny day

It was a sunny day. Three kids was playing in the garden with their cousins. Taehyung and Jungkook was watching them from afar. "Many things came up. But at last we are here. With out cute lil family. Ain't we tae ?" Jungkook smiled as he kept his head on taehyungs chest.

Taehyung wraps his arms around jungkooks waist pulling him closer to his body back Hugging him. "Yes bun. Our family is so cute. With a cute lil bunny. And three lil bears ain't it ?". Jungkook chuckles "yeah and a tiger and ready our zoo" taehyung and Jungkook both laughs softly.

"Dwada cwome awnd pway with uws !" Spoke dada's Princess Kim Areum. She always was close to Taehyung as the boy Taerim was close to jungkook. "Mwumma ywou cwome too" Taerim says "Yes dada mumma please come fast" soobin chimed. Both Taehyung and Jungkook stood up and went towards the kids "what you wanna play with us kids ?" Jungkook says. Taerim clings on jungkooks waist "Mwumma Hwide and sweek". Jungkook looks at taehyung as Taehyung nods.

The family starts playing as the kids hides with the parents finding them. Taehyung and Jungkook both smiled and trys finding the hidden lil onse. Like this the time passed the kids grew up. Soobin and Taerim found the love of their life's. Soobin got a cute boyfriend Choi yeonjun. And Taerim found his own lover whose name is Choi Beomgyu. Areum got married to Kim Seojin. Seojin is CEO of Kim Entertainments.

Taerim became the next top 1st mafia leader after taehyung as soobin rejected to become mafia. Soobin became a successful CEO. Taehyung gave his mafia to Taerim and his company Kim private limited to Soobin. Areum was a Great idol in Kim Entertainments. They family was happy and healthy.

Taehyung never thought He'll be able to trust Someone other then his hyungs and himself. He didn't knew he can love someone so much that the person will mean the universe to him. He never thought that jungkook will steal his heart who just came to take his help years ago.

On second hand jungkook never thought he'll be ever so happy as much as happy taehyung made him. He never thought a ray of shine will come to his dark life. Taehyung and Jungkook both gave their mafias to their kids. As Taerim merged both Taehyungs and Jungkooks mafia making it a bigger mafia called Mafia Venomous.

And that's how the story of two Killers Started till their death. The story of two dark and killer mafia's being in love with each other. They passed all the missions together. Sure some up and down came in their life's. But they never left eachothers side. That's what called love. Love is a beautiful thing for the one who pass in it. But it can also be damage to the one who fails in love. The only thing we need to bloom the beautiful flower of love is trusting each other , always being with each other , Never leaving eachother for anyone better then your partner , Being ready to give your everything for your love. The story of Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook is beautiful. But now that's they are retired they gave birth to a new KILLER.

THE END.

[A/N : *sighs* I suck at endings ]

Thanks to everyone who read this book. Thank you for your votes and beautiful comments. Meet you in my next books. Stay safe and healthy.

Love ya 💜✨