•34•

The night passed as everyone was ready to go ahead

The night passed as everyone was ready to go ahead. Taehyung and the others walked ahead keeping each and every step carefully to not get in trouble anymore. But little did they know these are many more things coming for them.

Taehyung was in his own mind. He was very close to break down crying. He Cursed himself for not being able to Protect Jungkook. He won't forgive himself ever if Something happened to jungkook. Taehyung held his finger with the wedding ring on it. He sighs. 'I'll do anything to save you kook. Just don't worry and don't be scared. Stay strong my baby'.

Jin kept a hand on Taehyungs shoulder. Taehyung looks at Jin. Jin smiled "Thinking of kook ?". Taehyung looks down and nods. Jin cups tae's cheeks and makes him look above at him. "He is strong enough to Protect Himself bear don't worry about him. I know our kookie will he fine. And we'll save him soon."

Taehyung sighs "But hyung what if they did something to kook. What if they beated him ? What if the killed him ? What if they rape--" jin cuts Taehyung off inbetween his talk. "He won't tae just be positive. Nothing will happen to kook."

On other Hand. Jungkook held his knees closer to his chest. Chains tied on his hands and foots. A cloth was tied up on his mouth. Many bruises and wounds was on his body. A tall man came there and smirks "Well well I wanna play with that sexy body of yours lil bunny. Let daddy play with you" The man walks towards jungkook.

Jungkooks eyes widen he thinks of a plan to save himself. Suddenly a idea came to his mind. He Blinks his eyes Innocently. The man came at jungkooks level. He was going to suck jungkooks neck. But before his lips can touch jungkooks neck. Jungkook wrapped his chain of hands around the man's neck. He closed the man's mouth with his hands. He Chocked the man. The man died. Jungkook sighed 'I need to TaeTae please come fast".

Taehyung sighed and looks at his ring 'why do I feel like you need me ? I need to get till you faster'. Suddenly they heared a scream they all looked at the source of scream. They saw Jimin hung upside down on a tree. A rope tied on his foot. They all faceplames. They went to cut jimin's rope. But they ended up getting trapped themselves.

They sighed hard. Taehyung was pissed at this point "Now wtf should we do ?!". The others looks at each other and decided to stay silent. They didn't wanted to make Taehyung more angry. Cause taehyung becomes a devil when he gets angry.

They all tried to get out of ropes but their hands wasn't reaching their foots where the ropes was tied. Taehyung saw a Sharp broken glass peice on the floor. He sways himself forward. He cuts the rope of himself. He freed the others too. They all was now trying to keep themselves calm and work with brain. They all went towards the next destination.

[A/n : sorry for short chapter I am out of ideas rn

[A/n : sorry for short chapter I am out of ideas rn. But I will complete this story tommorrow. Only few chapters left]